• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

I’m quitting soon..

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I’m quitting a little oxy habit I’ve developed soon probably next week but I’m also quitting overeating sexual addictions and soon nicotine habits. I don’t know if this is too much at once. Cause I’m high horny and hungry

Trust me I know it seems like a good idea to get rid of all your bad habits at once, but it is setting yourself up for failure. Try focusing on the smallest of them first and make changes for a healthier lifestyle in general. Everything will fall into place if you take it slow.

quit one thing at a time, unless a doctor is urging/telling you why you have to do otherwise.

thinking about it and trying to get there and expressing the wish is the first step, i'm glad to see threads like this.

AMAZING responses everybody. <3

I'm trying to kick an oxy habit which is my number one priority. I'm also working on getting binge eating at night which causes weight issues. I would say work on the issue thats most damaging to you and make that your number one priority. Work on them one at time so your not overwhelmed. I guess you could work on a couple issues at a time if that not to much. I'm working on the oxy habit and binge eating at one time.

I've said that 300 times at the very least. It's Now or never. Otherwise ur just gonna keep postponing the date, Trust me. Wds suck i Know, u needa prepare urself with gabapentin or loperamide. Gold turkey fails 95% of the time unless you're in jail. Prepare urself mentally, get stocked with aids AND go for it boy. Good luck

I’ve done it. But I found one earlier today and had to return it because I just couldn’t do that to them. Now I’m depressed and I’m getting off momentarily

Thank you and I love you bro
I've said that 300 times at the very least. It's Now or never. Otherwise ur just gonna keep postponing the date, Trust me. Wds suck i Know, u needa prepare urself with gabapentin or loperamide. Gold turkey fails 95% of the time unless you're in jail. Prepare urself mentally, get stocked with aids AND go for it boy. Good luck

I’ve done it. But I found one earlier today and had to return it because I just couldn’t do that to them. Now I’m depressed and I’m getting off momentarily
That's good man, I'm on day 9 AND feeling bored as fk too. Still has some akathisia, rls AND lethargy. I'm smoking crack to take the edge off. I dont advice you to do the same but look for stuff to do. The first 5 days are crucial.

I’ve got purple pot but honestly right now I gotta do something to occupy myself cause I’m having thoughts of going to look for anymore that spilled
That's good man, I'm on day 9 AND feeling bored as fk too. Still has some akathisia, rls AND lethargy. I'm smoking crack to take the edge off. I dont advice you to do the same but look for stuff to do. The first 5 days are crucial.

I’m quitting a little oxy habit I’ve developed soon probably next week but I’m also quitting overeating sexual addictions and soon nicotine habits. I don’t know if this is too much at once. Cause I’m high horny and hungry
How can you get off in oxy? Don’t get me wrong when I did it, it worked but couple hours later it was pretty useless,

Trick the body eh? I tried that it’s never worked, I always go get what I really want after

I'm trying to kick an oxy habit which is my number one priority. I'm also working on getting binge eating at night which causes weight issues. I would say work on the issue thats most damaging to you and make that your number one priority. Work on them one at time so your not overwhelmed. I guess you could work on a couple issues at a time if that not to much. I'm working on the oxy habit and binge eating at one time.
Rid yourself of the oxy first, binge eating? You can loose weight,the binge eating helps with withdrawals is occupies your mind.
2 at once bad, 1 at a time.
When I quit recently I told my doctor I wanted to quit smoking at the same time and she told me not too, I see now it just sets you up for failure and it would of been a huge shock to my body and I would of been worse off, so I quit the one then smoking, now I relapsed on the drugs but not the cigarettes and the weird thing is, I don’t really miss the cigarettes I really miss the drugs, I dream about them but I do find it easier to control the urges due to not going outside to smoke so I don’t get that step closer to getting it