• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Lost I’m in a horrible situation and don’t know what to do

Well this is purely anecdotal but when I tried to use kratom to get off suboxone I was brewing 50+g a day plus taking a 20x and extract so potent 50-100 snorted did the trick. At that dosage it felt very hard on the kidneys and towards day 11-12 my urine was dark and smelled awful, my back hurt, I was throwing up profusely, not a good time.

But this was also during WD from bupe so who knows.

-GC

Try to get on proper pain mgmt- kratom I would not trust, it's unregulated coming from countries that use all kinds of chemicals.

At least TRY the dialysis, wtf, it's a new experience at least and it sounds like you don't have a lot of opportunities for new experiences these days. Get 'The Joy of Living"- cool Buddhist Monk, no BS "woo woo" crap, just different perspective.

If you are a self described "fat fuck", do something about it. If you aren't eating sweets, what's your poison, fast food? That makes everyone feel like shot and depressed.

Sunlight, passion projects, proper pain mgmt. - especially if you think this is terminal I never heard of cancer patients being denied pain meds.

If it's NOT terminal, then my god man, get thee to dialysis and start eating right.

Miracles happen if you give them a chance.

I’m so sorry to hear about your IgA nephropathy. Are you on ACE inhibitors or steroids at this time?

I have a different renal issue. I don’t make phosphatase, which is the enzyme that breaks down phosphates. Consequently I have renal stones chronically.

Hey, I just posted something in another thread that fits perfect here too. Search "Stamets" and read that thread.
I realize things seem bleak, but you are part of so many communities (not just here or family or the place you live), and some of the greatest things accomplished came out of deep suffering and pain.
Open ended offer to help you find some kind of thing to put your mind to work.
Let me know if you need help finding that thread.

Kratom is not 10 x stronger than morphine. lol Maybe if ya compare a pound of opioid like alkaloids in kratom to an ounce of morphine, maybe. i just cant see a real comparison as morphine hits a certain receptor (or type) and kratom many.
i was going to just post out the blue that you can have my kidney. i have been thinking about this for decades but do not know where to even start and although am "clean" these days i feel healthy. To boot it is primed with a low dose kratom routine :D

Last edited:
Hey guys/girls, I’ve been meaning to respond, but things have just been going from bad to worse. As I write this, I am at the er right now. It might be a long post, but it might be my last for all I know.

So my doc put me on Mycophenolate or cellcept, and I’ve basically been having absolutely horrible side effects. I’ve had stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and extreme fatigue, and no energy.

I am currently at the er because the last 3 days or so I would get up and then my vision world go dark and then I would faint. I have hit my head pretty hard on one of the falls, and now I have a bump above my right eye, I bang my wrist pretty bad on another one, and this final one earlier today I slammed my knee pretty bad. I also have some pretty bad neck pain, and not to mention I’ve had 3 back surgeries so obviously my back has been hurting.

I have a bp machine of my own and it was 88 over 42 with my pulse at 128, no joke. So that is the reason I’m writing this post from the er.

I’ve been reading everyone’s post tho, and I’ve honestly been blown away from the amount of support and people willing to donate a kidney.

To be honest, if you guys need a liver or something than HMU lol. Hope you all have a great day!

Oh man I hope they can help you at the ER. That's scary :( All my best wishes to you <3

My laugh reaction was to that last bit. At least ya still have some humor. Priceless.
Any freakin end in sight for all of this? I mean besides the obvious?
Heartbreaking.