• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Scared I’m gonna be going in a detox center soon.

Mimic951

Bluelighter
I’m going into a detox center soon and they said their gonna give me Adivan to help me feel comfortable and some other meds to help with nausea and other things. But my main concern is the leg cramps and inability to sleep due to it. Will the Adivan help relieve these things or should I expect to go threw hell like if I was gonna cold turkey it? I was on 100mg of methadone for years and got myself off of it using heroin and now I’m gonna get off this stuff. The kick off of methadone was sooooo bad!! I couldn’t sleep for, I’m not joking, close to a month or a lil more. And I remember when I kicked off heroin it was about a week or so. I’m doing about 2 grams a day either muscling it when I can or smoking it, but mainly muscled.

Lyrica is to heavy, a good chance you will get hooked and get horribel wds. Gabapentin is real good tho, 600 mg three times a day in combination with clonidine is a real good help.

+1 for @Benzorider , only thing that also helps a little more is a Benzo, for very short time, as with all of the above mentioned " comfort drugs"