• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hypertension

Hecticus

Bluelighter
Recently got some meth and iv'd it, only a point, although this was at a great lvl the accompanying headache was bordering on a miragrain. I think i've i'm pushing my luck, as this has only happened a 2 twice before with stronger stuff while using on top of opioids. This never used to happen i think, my blood pressure may be out of way. The headache fades 15-20 minutes after use. Anyone with similar experiences or anyone with anything regarding the dangers i'd like to here about it.

Ive always atrributed this to vascular constriction which does indeed raise blood pressure. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable on meth chimes in as I have only dabbled.

I have high blood pressure and the headaches I get when blood pressure is spiking dangerously high is on the spot they call the crown of your head ,which if you put your palm on the circle where your part begins then that area that your hand is covering would be where the ache and throbbing is. Does that make sense? When I get those headaches my blood pressure has been between 160 over 100 to 200 over 110. That's stroke territory!

Yeah i'm quite worried, the funs long over anyway. I don't want health risk due to this abuse. Ofcourse i do smoke cigarettes and coffee which don't help. Well a stroke does scare the fuck out of me, then again so does kidney failure. Still i couldn't imagine changing my life for ever for 1 stupid decision.

namnoc i would definitely not use it intravenously, smoking it lightly and gauging the intensity are the safer ways. Odd thing is i've gone wayy harder and have suffered no headaches, sigh.

That's the way drugs work,one time you use and your fine next time using the same exact thing in the same way and your body gives out. Be careful this shit is no joke. I have high blood pressure as I previously stated and I still smoke,drink coffee, and the occasional night cap ,I'm a mess,lol.Thank god my weights good ,got to thank my mother for high metabolism. I take medication called losartan(think that's how its spelled) and it usually keeps me in check.