• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Hyperactivity/Hardcore drugs have changed me forever.

it's CBD and it's rather expensive in my country so it's not a viable option for the moment.
I believe he's talking about CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) as opposed to CBD (cannabidiol)

Op I feel the same sometimes!
I used to get it before, but now I think about it I'd definitely say it's gotten worse since I started using the needle.
Strange.

What I think is that in general drug users want to use drugs. When they are not using drugs, they want to finish everything as fast as possible to use drugs, this may be another way to state the feeling of instant gratification.

Moreover, modern society has an instilled feeling of ""productivity". Because of the capitalism system, when one is not doing anything, one thinks one is slothful, one needs to change, bowing down to work. Somehow this "obligation" is transferred to ordinary daily life and may be the cause of the hastiness.

Other thing

For sure, the brain's reward system is largely altered on account of the drug use. This alteration implies that everything sucks without drugs and one wants to finish these ridiculous mundane tasks as soon as possible in order to return to the drug cave.

I believe he's talking about CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) as opposed to CBD (cannabidiol)

Yeah that...

Op, it sounds like what you're talking about is probably linked to your adhd/asd. It's hard to say what if any effect drugs have had on you as far as that. It's possible that your adhd or whatever else got worse in the same time frame as your drug use just because a lot of mental problems get worse around that age.

I had to make an account finally after reading countless hours on this site to reinforce that you are not alone on this one OP. I work for my family business and my grandfather (the owner) literally has to tell me to slow down 10+ times a day because I just zoom through everything incredibly fast whether I’m at work or not.
I have always attributed it to my severe ADHD and anxiety, but I have self-medicated with stimulants for 10 years now so it’s becoming a little foggy as to what point I got to how I am.
It’s incredibly frustrating working harder/faster than everyone around you, being efficient as possible in all things and it coming with no reward. That may have reinforced “your efforts still aren’t good enough” in the brain to try to do things even faster and more efficiently. Another mentioned speeding through tasks to get back to the drug cave, however I still speed through tasks when I have to be at work til 5:00 no matter how fast or slow I go. I feel like it’s my brain trying to convince myself and others that I’m worth more than what they pay me, but it doesn’t make any difference to anyone if I get 5 things done in an hour or 30 so it’s really an internal struggle if you ask me.

Thanks for having me Bluelighters! I’ve been an advocate of this site far too long without having an account and I’m looking forward to intelligent conversation with you brilliant, broken, bastards 🥰

Honestly I have to say this does just sound like ADHD. Since you have a diagnosis of ADHD, is it possible that the drugs you were using were working as self-medication and now you're using them less and less you are just noticing ADHD symptoms returning?

For the record I have been diagnosed with ADHD since I was a child and have always eaten my food very quickly since forever, way before I began using any drugs. I do think this is just an ADHD symptom. Now I am on meds for ADHD I actually eat less food and eat it more slowly, but that's because it's fucking stims lol.

Honestly I have to say this does just sound like ADHD. Since you have a diagnosis of ADHD, is it possible that the drugs you were using were working as self-medication and now you're using them less and less you are just noticing ADHD symptoms returning?

For the record I have been diagnosed with ADHD since I was a child and have always eaten my food very quickly since forever, way before I began using any drugs. I do think this is just an ADHD symptom. Now I am on meds for ADHD I actually eat less food and eat it more slowly, but that's because it's fucking stims lol.
its more like an anxiety triggered by withdrawal fear. I've noticed recently.

I had to make an account finally after reading countless hours on this site to reinforce that you are not alone on this one OP. I work for my family business and my grandfather (the owner) literally has to tell me to slow down 10+ times a day because I just zoom through everything incredibly fast whether I’m at work or not.
I have always attributed it to my severe ADHD and anxiety, but I have self-medicated with stimulants for 10 years now so it’s becoming a little foggy as to what point I got to how I am.
It’s incredibly frustrating working harder/faster than everyone around you, being efficient as possible in all things and it coming with no reward. That may have reinforced “your efforts still aren’t good enough” in the brain to try to do things even faster and more efficiently. Another mentioned speeding through tasks to get back to the drug cave, however I still speed through tasks when I have to be at work til 5:00 no matter how fast or slow I go. I feel like it’s my brain trying to convince myself and others that I’m worth more than what they pay me, but it doesn’t make any difference to anyone if I get 5 things done in an hour or 30 so it’s really an internal struggle if you ask me.

Thanks for having me Bluelighters! I’ve been an advocate of this site far too long without having an account and I’m looking forward to intelligent conversation with you brilliant, broken, bastards 🥰
i feel identified with your case, same things happen to me. My mind races so fast at times.

I was like that before drugs
It’s what got me where I am (40 years old, lung disease from smoking too much pot, and a deep addiction for anything that will put me ‘down’ for an evening)

But you said you’re in Peru, and they give you whatever?
Mix codeine and Val’s. You’ll be right

'hardcore' so tell me when you first had a dose of zonxx?