• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Hydroxyzine

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Wow.
I was presribed cylizine for nausea but gave me bad rls.
I did some research and notice they use this drug for anxiety and opiate withdrawal.
Wow it does work and it got me off morphine. My anxiety is alot less and if taken before bed gives you a decent sleep.
Im on 75mg a day, Im gonna ask for 100.

It basically has the same mechanism of action as diphenhydramine If i remember right.

I haven't tried hydroxyzine, I always imagined it must be stronger than diphenhydramine since DPH is over the counter and hydroxyzine is prescription only. I find DPH to work quite well to help with withdrawal symptoms, it provides some comfort though it doesn't even come close to removing them all. it's also good for sleep and anxiety. When I'm coming off of something, I use DPH for anxiety and sleep, it really helps. 75mg is my max, after that it starts being unpleasant.

Wow.
I was presribed cylizine for nausea but gave me bad rls.
I did some research and notice they use this drug for anxiety and opiate withdrawal.
Wow it does work and it got me off morphine. My anxiety is alot less and if taken before bed gives you a decent sleep.
Im on 75mg a day, Im gonna ask for 100.

Would you say there was a noticeable difference in anti-anxiety effects between cyclizine and hydroxyzine?

yes yizine ade me feel nervous/restless theres deffo ore sedation im eating alot more