• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydroxyzine + Suboxone or other opiates

sveets

Bluelighter
I have some sleeping problems, insomnia and episodes of sleep paralysis. My suboxone doctor prescribed me Gabapentin but on my next visit I told him it wasn't really helping at all (which is true) so he gave me a script for Hydroxyzine 50mg #60.

I didn't know what it was but when I looked it up I came across things like "Hydroxyzine = best opiate potentiator" etc... etc...
but the most interesting thing I came across was one guy who said that Bupe (suboxone) mixed with Hydroxyzine is almost or just as good as Heroin!

If its true, why the fuck would my sub dr. prescribe me this.
and
If its true, THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME.

Anyone have GOOD experiences mixing subs with hydroxyzine. I took some oxy and the hydrox about 5 min ago (just picked it up from the pharmacy), but I wont get a chance to try mixing it with subs until tommorow.

I have had mixed results. One friend said she was high for days on hydroxyzine/Heroin and when I tried it it made me higher but I passed out so not aware of duration improvement.

I think they gave us the script cuz hydroxyzine is non habit forming.

I don't think the world is aware of the opiate amplification yet. Some of my peers are still wary of my hydroxyzine. Maybe if I tried selling them instead of giving them away they would be more curious.

To my knowledge there are no interactions with these drugs, meaning CP450 inhibitors. Hydroxazine may give u a histamine buzz added to to bup, but it's not increasing it's effects.

Anthistamines can increase the nod of opiates, and some antihistamines are much better for this as they have a much warmer feeling to them, not to mention less unwanted side effects.

But once you've already been taking suboxone for any length of time you can forget about. If you were fairly naive to suboxone, or only took it occasionally, I could see the right AH making the experience feel more like a regular opiate, but it ain't going to do shit for you in that regard.