• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Hydroxyzine pamoate 25 mg.

pharmaecopia

Bluelighter
got a bunch of these for free, i know they are an antihistamine that is sometimes used to treat anxiety also I heard that it potentates pain killers if I take it with some vicodin or percocet will it considerably potentate it? Are they any other use for it or should I flush em?

You shouldn't flush them. They're quite useful for helping out opiate pain killers (and it will make a considerable difference) and they're damn good antihistamines/sedatives as well.

Many people (me included) have had success using hydroxyzine to treat anxiety.

If anything, they're good to keep on hand if you need to come down off a stimulant or just get a good night's sleep :)

Definitely useful as mentioned above.

This form of hydroxyzine is about half of the potency of hydroxyzine hcl.

I'd also like to add that for me I find them to be a great anti-emetic.
I've had better luck with hydroxyzine than promethazine when it comes to nausea.
So as others have stated, not something to flush. :)

I have a prescription to hydroxyzine hcl to take as needed for anxiety. Its effects on my anxiety are minimal, but that may be because I've taken a good amount of xanax over the years, which I've found completely blows all other anxiety meds out of the water. However, I can greatly potentiate the effects of an opiate if I take 25-50mg of hydroxyzine about 30-45 minutes before dosing any opiate. If nausea/itching are common/undesirable when using opiates, hydroxyzine also helps with these. It can make the effects of more stimulating opiates (oxycodone in particular from my experience) more sedative in nature if I'm looking for a nod and don't have access to a more sedating opiate.

Just be careful about how much hydroxyzine you take and how often you dose; it is a powerful antihistamine and I once suffered from drug-induced delirium from taking too much in a day (some people enjoy "tripping" on benadryl, I don't).

Curious. I've a load of these in 50mg doses to treat anxiety. I've used them as a sleep aid, for anxiety, allergies, and experienced a fairly vivid journey when used recreationally.

Good stuff! Definitely keep, never tried to use them to increase OC. Gotta try that sometime!