• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Hydroxyzibe, mirtazapine, lorazepam... combo

NeverMeantToDie

Greenlighter
I was wondering what would happen if I take

15-20 25mg hydroxyzine
7,5-90mg mirtazapine (lower doses put you to sleep, but how about large doses?)
1-3 1mg lorazepam
1-4 25mg quetiapine (seroquel)

I'm not really sure whether I want to die or just sleep for a long time. I'm constantly anxious and depressed.

//sorry for the typo in the title

If you want to sleep just take 1-2mg of lorazepam or 25-100mg of Hydroxyzine

We are not here to help you kill yourself. If you are suicidal please get help, talk to a friend or maybe visit the Dark side http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/47-The-Dark-Side there are a lot of nice people that are willing to help :)

Regarding the combo, people survived extreme high doses just to wake up with brain damage etc. and this combo sounds pretty painful too.

If you want to sleep just take 1-2mg of lorazepam or 25-100mg of Hydroxyzine

I take 100mg hydroxyzine, 0.5-1mg lorazepam, 7.5mg mirtazapine and 25mg quetiapine daily. Not helping. My anxiety is so bad.
And I definitely do not want to wake up with a brain damage. Either never waking up again or waking up as "normal"...

Yes. I have therapy sessions every week. I had one today. I couldn't even speak to my therapist because I felt like crying all the time. Nothing's going to help at this point.

What did your therapist say?

I worked in a psychiatric clinic and trust me, I have seen people that felt exactly like you, I even met someone that would just lay in his bed for a few days straight without moving. Even this person felt better after they found a medication that helped and after CBT.

I can somewhat relate to you and I know everyone says this and it's hard to think it's true, but it will get better eventually, just keep going!

There have been a few studies about ketamine for people with treatment resistant depression, maybe look into that and ask your therapist about it :)

She said that it's going to get better and that I will survive even better than I think. I just can't see it right now.

My psychiatrist just called me and changed my prescription from mirtazapine to quetiapine, because I said that I can't sleep well with mirtazapine. Mirtazapine has helped a little with my depression, and I know that quetiapine isn't going to raise my mood at all. It just makes me tired and feel like a zombie, but at least I won't have a lot of emotions to deal with. But I won't be able to get mirtazapine anymore. Great...

I'm afraid that ketamine is highly illegal in my country, so that's not an option.

Oh well, I'm sure it's going to get better :)
What's your biggest problem? Depression, anxiety or sleep problems?
Have you tried stuff like melatonin?

You should open a thread over at TDS to get more help.

Depression and anxiety. Anxiety has been really bad for a couple weeks now. Sometimes I take melatonin too, but it has never helped me enough.

I don't really want any more help, I just want someone to answer my main question about taking those pills.

try buprenorphine or something for your depression-anything, even an opiate addiction is better than suicide.

This combo is not going to kill you btw, and no one here is going to help you die.

You may want to go to the psych ward if you are in danger of committing suicide. They may be able to alter your meds to get you where you want to be. I was on some serious meds for a while due to my psychiatrist not spending any time with me. This led to my anxiety and agoraphobia becoming so bad that I didn't sleep, and I couldn't leave my couch without having a panic attack. I would literally be darting to the bathroom and trying to go as quickly as possible so I could get back to the couch. This was due to the combination of anti-depressents, ant-psychotics, and quietapine.

This may be what is going on with you. You may need to change up your meds. Just give it time, and if you feel in danger of suicide make sure to call a loved one and tell them.

I'm sure that combo won't kill me. I took 7.5mg mirtazapine, 25mg quetiapine, 75mg hydroxyzine and 0.5mg lorazepam just to get some sleep. Nope, I'm still wide awake. I'm too anxious all the time, now I won't be even able to sleep. I'm going to take one more hydroxyzine and try again later. Or the other half of my lorazepam. I hate this. I've also felt nauseous for a couple days because of my anxiety.