• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydromorphone OD Scare HELP

I was in the hospital last year with a dilauded drip set at the maximum dosing level, I think people here would drool at the amount I was able to receive every 4 hours. Despite the severity of why I was in the horrible-hospital for quite a while needing that amount of painkiller, it was a great time.

i apologize, i misread it. i saw vicodin later on in the post and assumed he meant hydrocodone, as many newer opiate users don't even know what hydromorphone is. i know what i'm talking about, mistakes happen. i've been on every painkiller under the sun after my back injury.

either way, i'm not here to flex my e-peen over drug use. 16mg of hydromorphone shouldnt be a lethal dose. i still stand by my first statement.

first you were dicksizing him sayin it's funny how he comes on here worried about od'in etc...

then you realized you were wrong as shit...everyone makes mistakes..but why dont you just admit you were wrong and leave it at that instead of spewing out more bullshit

like saying you stand by your first statement which said 16mg at most could make you a little sweaty and nauseous...then realize he was talking about hydromorphone, but you still stand by that statement, 16mg aint shit to take, yeaahhhhhh thats great info to spread

16mg hydromorphone could be a lethal dose to someone with no tolerance...in fact i think it's pretty safe to say at the VERY VERY least they would be throwing up fucking all night and probably the next day if they didnt kill over

only reason im sayin is that someone is going to google hydromorphone and read you saying some crap about 16mg bein nothing then probably die just becuase you are stubborn

Last edited:
first time I did dilaudid, my careless freind handed me 3 4mg, I popped 2 and sniffed one, no tolerance to any ops
I was so anxious, trembling, shaking, but then it hit me and i felt sooo good
then
Puke, Puke, Puke, Puke, Puke, Puke
and more Puke, go to the grocery store for some candy, puke there, get outside, puke there too, got back to his house puked more, all along feeling like I was floating, such a weird great feeling, I didnt know I could throw up so much in a 2 hour period.

what you did was alot, id feel better being with sum1 to keep watch of me, but from my experience with dilaudid when it gets bad I throw up a few times and feel way better, no anxiety. maybe its just me

Hahahaha, i think thats the way alot of people's first dilaudid or hydromorphone experience's go.

16mg is a huge dose . My girlfriend works in the E.R and they give 2mg at first for broken bones, and usually that dulls the pain pretty well and leaves them high.

16 mg of dilaudid tablets generic or not is like taking 80-128mgs of immediate release morphine. Most of us know but for those who don't, that's alot of narcotic. Thats a whole days worth of dilaudid for a cancer patient or pain patient.

I have been on it for 2 years and I only get 5 4mg tabs per day. I would piss on a pile of heroin if I could get dilaudid.

Blasphemy, I would piss on the dilaudid and still be high 2 hours later...unless its unlimited of each.... than Id still probably take the H...that rush is quite something though.

lol ya i dont think i'll ever be pissing on any opiates...

Thats a whole days worth of dilaudid for a cancer patient or pain patient.

I have been on it for 2 years and I only get 5 4mg tabs per day. I would piss on a pile of heroin if I could get dilaudid.

what?? i thought u were on it? for the past 2 years? right?

my mom gets a script of the twos (112) and i usually do most of them within a couple days what your feeling is normal your just high if you start to nod in and out of conciosness your at your limit but your fine. btw dont plug dillies theyre way better if you rail them or shoot em

^^
actually pluggin them is a lot more effective than railing them. especially if you got a decent tolerance, there's no point in snorting all of that powder cuz then it's just gonna have a negative effect on how much of the active ingredient that you get.

Yeah I rail it if I don't have my oral syringe or aren't alone, but plugging it gives me almost the feel of two pills in one, and with a faster onset and no less duration. Also, it seems to be less itchy! These could all be me, placebo effect, coincidence, whatever, but I like it.

I used to get 2mg Dilauded injections 100 at a time by Abbott labs and would shoot them and got a great rush, nearly pain free, and lasted about 5 or 6 hours. It was great and I did it daily for nearly 3 years. Then I was changed to pills and never was satisfied. Then I heard there was a way to crush and mix for iv, but everytime i try, i get a yellow fluid, even after filtering, and Even though I get the rush, and even pain relief, I get really sick, shaking for hours, sweating, and im only mixing 1mg/ml....any help?

Looking for more info on Hydromorphone high w/o needles...��

I’m a newbie. Where are the new forums/threads 2018?

Use the search engine to find hydromorphone threads...and look at the "started by" next to the threads title on the main thread list page and it will tell you what date the thread was started...Also look at the "last post by" box on the far right hand side and it will give you the date of the last time someone posted in that thread

I actually had some hydromorphone tablets a couple years ago, that I liberated from my Aunt (in front of her though, with her blessing) and for legit need: cluster headaches.

I'd have no tolerance then, and they were probably 1-2mg. But they gave an excellent buzz, probably the best I've had in my very opioid-limited experience (probably ramped up to 8-16mg depending on pill size).

And then the cluster arrived right on schedule at 7:54pm and began stabbing me in the eye over and over. The hydromorphone did absolutely nothing. I still love it though, from long nights of giving me dope visions in hospital.

Anyway, good luck Miss Bear, now . . . to the archives!