• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydromorphone intranasal dose equivalent to oxycodone oral

Would any of you mix oxy and the diladuid? Seems like that could be a good time even if its not suggested to mix opiates. Like one 8MG hydromorphone and 60MGish oxy for someone with 100MG oxy tolerance?

Would any of you mix oxy and the diladuid? Seems like that could be a good time even if its not suggested to mix opiates. Like one 8MG hydromorphone and 60MGish oxy for someone with 100MG oxy tolerance?

Honestly, I think it is a very good combo. Of course, I've pretty much always been an IV user, and oxy is about twice as potent IV, and has a surprising rush at sufficient doses. And of course, an almost immediate onset/rapid peak.

Of, Hydromorphone, is roughly 5x as potent IV, and many love the rush.(IV/IM range probably 3-7x potency)

I find it it's rush to be overrated(or found, it has been AWHILE) but rapid effects which wore off fast made it unappealing, but for some reason, w/ oxy, IIRC, the combo was great, for analgesia and just plain feeling good.

But not to be diamodest, but I was careful and aware of the pharmacology.

I didn't mention the combo mostly because I do not want to encourage anyone to go IV if they don't already especially but even oral/intranasal, it's important that you tested the H-Morphone first, you have, a mix can be done, simply be conservative w/ dosing. I'd say 75% of what the combined equivalent dose would be.

Again, you can take more, but you cannot take less...

But if your being honest, be careful and you'll fine

Roxi IV never did anything for me, but I was shooting opana. I would recommend avoiding IV just in case you do like it you won't end up drawn back to it.

Did you have Opana IR? Injecting those ER tablets is pretty much impossible, without wasting oxymorphone, unless someone's discovered a way and not told me! ;)