• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydromorphone hydrochloride sickness

Anthas

Greenlighter
I have recently started shooting Hydromorphone hydrochloride and every time I get sick about an hour later. Is there any way to stop the throwing up? I know when I first started roxy's it was the same thing but it went away. Is this the same thing happening again?

phengren(sp) helps with upset stomach also try drink less liquid. hydromorphone is one of the few opiate/opiods that still gets my to throw-up after a nice strong 20mg shot. try lowering ya dose a lil and yea as you build tolerance to it you shouldnt get to sick after a lil while of use

Tolerance. Some studies say dilaudid is as much as ten times the potency of morphine (and morphine is not as weak as it's oral bioavailability would make it seem: this is relative to it's IV potency which hits like heroin.)

^
I'd say it hits more like 10x harder then good smack does!

No legs though.

I would mix shots of the two together and they fuckin rocked my ass every time!

The only thing I ever IV'd was dilaudid after snorting multiple pills and having the high not be where I wanted it. I spent a week doing it every morning and would drool and almost fall over as soon as it went in. Quite a rush but the high just doesnt last long enough for me. Haven't IV'd anything since then and dont plan on it. I still think morphine orally or snorted as well as oxy is a much better high, but thats just me.

phengren(sp) helps with upset stomach also try drink less liquid. hydromorphone is one of the few opiate/opiods that still gets my to throw-up after a nice strong 20mg shot. try lowering ya dose a lil and yea as you build tolerance to it you shouldnt get to sick after a lil while of use

chances are your dose is just too high though....

also eat a meal before you shoot, or drink a fat glass of mirk (milk)

also: please keep the thread on topic there is a dilaudid/hydromorph mega thread, OP needs to know how to minimize nausia (sp?) not compare rushes and whatn ot

Phenergan, best antihistamine and rules for nausea/dizziness whether its drugs, rollercoasters, or spaceshuttle flights (those might all be one in the same).

I assume someone who can get dilaudid can get phenergan, but its not OTC so if the OP doesn't have a source meclozine is second best. (Dramamine II)