• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydromorphone Hydrochloride and Acetylmorphone Acetate

EightORBetta

Greenlighter
Hiya, Noticed not alot of info on what "i here" is a very potent narcotic. Now most opiate users (medical) with severe, chronic or disabling pain- mainly like China White, but it's expensive for most.Some people think HM IS MUCH BETTER, not to mention its POTENT brother Acetylmorphone. Is it hard to come by or do people just like MS-contin AMPS or oxy? I hear 64mg is plenty strong with more "LEGS" Any ideas reports?

Last edited by a moderator:
I presume this is homebake tek? From the salt form its in.

Im sure that would be ok once or twice (hr) but doing it everyday several times a day you might want to upgrade to a more flasks and beakers approach

Never read anybody using AA on hydromorphine

hydromorphne is aka Dilaudid, it is potent but does not last long at all, the acetylated form is known to the literature but is not used in pharmacy because hydromorphone is strong enough

hydromorphone? dilaudid? they're ALL over the place in my area, not hard to find at all if you know the right people (usually way easier to find than H, and better bang for your buck than the H in this area, though they're both pretty damn expensive/roughly the same price for either an 8mg dilly or a ".1" baggie of H, the H is just super shitty 'round here).
64mg hydromorphones are pretty damn rare. do they even make them anymore? I thought they were used mainly for large animal veterinary purposes and weren't generally produced anymore, but I may be mistaken. and IME 64mg IV hydromorphone would induce an OD in the average junkie. like that's about how big my dealer's morning shot was (8-10x 8mg dilaudids), and he'd been an active junkie for like 50 years and had pills out the ass. he used to tell me stories about the old 64mg hydromorphones he'd come across now & then. like that would probably even get me high if I was off my subs long enough.
not much is known about the acetylated form because it's really not "needed" in medicine.

everybody wants 8s around here now that there aren't so many blues and most everyone seems to have figured out that for the same price hydromorphone will get you higher, most will settle for an MScontin 100 in a pinch.

and like sekio said, there's no "legs" on hydromorphone no matter how much you do. it only lasts 2-3 hours TOPS. but man is the rush fantastic.

Here in the UK, hydromorphone seems rare as chicken teeth, in fact I've never, ever encountered any. Its one of the opiates that are right at the top of my to try list, along with pethidine, dipipanone, ketobemidone, herkinorin, iodobenzoylnaltrexamine, dextromoramide, desomorphine and levorphanol.

Should bee able to cross desomorphine off my lisr soon:)

is that all you want to try limpet? ;)

id pick the diconal, palfium and deso out of your list.

Across the "irish" sea here Ive encountered hydromorphone a few times in the form of IR capsules (with beads inside) Palladone,1.2mg each, extraction or large volume barrel necessary if you're not going to bother extracting them (not you limp i know you'd have them to USP grade and in your arm right quick ;) )

When I IV'd maybe 4-8mg (not sure, but definitely in that range) without any tolerance (hadn't had a habit for a few months and probably not used H in at least a week or 2) the shot LITERALLY floored me. As in I was on my knees in the bathroom for about half an hour until my phone rang and then my speech was hugely affected. It was great :D Rush wasn't a lot different from H tbh, maybe a little "faster", and a little more intense, less histamine release, and I sobered up a lot quicker. The H would have had me wrecked for the day if I hadnt been using. My eye goes off to the left and I look permanently bosseyed.

Once you get addicted to any opioid, it really won't matter any more what you're going to take, you're just going to differentiate between feeling fine and feeling withdrawal. I don't get this rush after rare opioids any more, but I used to be quite the same, but one day you realize opioids aren't the best thing out there for sure. Pharmacologically and synthetically they are still interesting to me, but after 2.5 yrs on methadone and 4 yrs (and still counting) on buprenorphine I'm sick and tired of opioid fatigue...

The raccoon who lives in a tree near my house tells me that earlier in her life she acquired acetylmorphone from a ³⁄₁₆-full bottle a year after it had reached its expiry date and, particularly because she has been in pain constantly for 36 years, she told a Dr O Possum, the pharmacology dean of her educational institution that wasting medication is a sin, even if it cannot be used in peer-reviewed in vitro and animal experiments, and in a fit of pique and defiance handed her the bottle and said "Geh mit Gott, Professorin Waschbär. Fick Nixon. Fick Anslinger. Er ist nicht der Göttverdammte Bundeskanzler! Er was auch nicht zur Universitāt gegangen. Verdammter Scheißkopf. Er kann meinen Schwantz lutschen." or something to that effect.

Her immediate supervisor, who was both a pharmacologist and priest, agreed with her, which I am sure made things easier in this case . . . All three of them and others bioassayed the stuff and found it was essentially Dismackdid. Which, of course is why it was the first designer drug, banned by the League of Nations in 1930 to close what they perceived as a loophole allowing unscheduled equivalents of diacetylmorphine. Indeed, Merck made several metric tons of the stuff each year from 1924 to 1930, as well as acetylpropionylmorphine and dibenzoylmorphine, with which Professorin Waschbär has experience as well. Plus oxymorphone and dihydromorphine acetyl esters. All three of them opposed their clearing becoming part of the European Union partially because of foreboding about drugs policy. That did turn out to come to pass, but they got together with the skunks in other parts of the wood and a pack of coyotes to limit the damage.

Now she gets Dilaudid on prescription for pain. When she picks it up, she flies to New Zealand.

Last edited: