• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydromorphone (exalgo)

Hellion47

Greenlighter
So can someone that has experience with opiates but no tolerance handle a 16 mg exalgo and how long is the wait for tolerance to drop back down after that use.

I take this drug daily for pain in both form XR and IR. 16mg XR is a high with no tolerance yet you should be ok. the starting dose is 6mg or 9mg for people with no tolerance (most of the time) the second part of your question I don't really understand but from what I think your asking, its depends are u using it once? daily? or for fun once and awhile? I take 30mg twice daily and it would be a good week to 10 days before my tolerance to change much. (been there done that).

In regards to the second half I'm only using it once or twice as Id like to keep my 15 mg hydrocodone nodding dose

if you only use it once or twice it wont do much to your tolerance, DONT drink with this drug, drinking with the XR can kill u. and im not one of these people on here who over reate to everything. its not the same as oxy where you can get away with one or two drinks, don't drink with hydromoprphone XR`s. be carefull

I got told that with no tolerance this has a potential of killing me from what I understand as long as I swallowed it whole it should be okay. But I'd assume crushing snorting or intravenous to be a bad idea?

Oral is the only option. Can't snort/iv ER's unless you do an extraction.

I figured but I hear of people IVing hydromorphone all the time I don't really know how to do the extraction so no worried

I figured but I hear of people IVing hydromorphone all the time I don't really know how to do the extraction so no worries

I hoop hydromorphone ER`s daily for pain, but our ER`s incanada come in capsules. If you have NO tolerance don’t hoop or IV 16mg.

I got told that with no tolerance this has a potential of killing me from what I understand as long as I swallowed it whole it should be okay. But I'd assume crushing snorting or intravenous to be a bad idea?

don't snort it or IV it or hoop it if you have no tolerance.

So I finally used one of them last night I'm still feeling effects 12 hours later they were decently pleasurable but I've had stronger euphoria I understand taking orally isn't the best ROA with these but I did feel quite significant respiratory depression which was uncomfortable

These were the first pills I ever shot up, did them like 3/4 times right before I got on Oxy pretty much all the time..They are waaay better if you plug them, would use like half as much as you do orally, maybe even a little less. When I shot them(don't do it) we just cut off the grey part from what I remember then kinda shaved the white part into littlel pieces and let it dissolve in cold water in a spoon, probly not the safest thing, but that would be how you prepare if you plug it, just don't do the whole pill...half or a little less than half.

Honestly just taking them like their suppose to be taken scared me a little I've done hydromorphone before and those times all ended a bit scary but those were I think instant release these are ER and even then it felt hard to breathe