• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids hydromorphone BA

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuppu

Bluelighter
anecdotal reports seem that rectal is next best to injected, but there are papers on BA stating this may not be true...
:\
what do you all think and what do you think is the best rout besides injection

I wasn't disappointed in the high from snorting hydromorphone a day after banging some for the first time.

According to JC's link, rectal is comparable to oral. Lower than IV. Can you post a link showing the contrary?

Most people disagree with what I said. People say shit like you have to bang it otherwise it's a waste when it's quite a good high when snorted. IV hydromorphone feels nothing like snorted hydromorphone, I nodded so hard from it.

But the main difference (or at least attraction) to Dilaudid is the rush, not really the high (from what I hear).

If it's almost as high BA insufflated as banged (well 50% ), then you should feel similar afterwards. It's just how rapidly it's absorbed that's making the difference.

I'm saying you nod like crazy from snorted hydromorphone. But there's only a rush with IV, not even a high, just a hour long rush.

Yeah, I feel you.

Hour long? Wow. I thought it would be just a few minutes or so.

when i was getting iv hydromorphone, that rush was only like 10 minutes tops

it didnt even make the pain go away.. it just made me not give a fuck

I'd have to say that if you're not shooting it you're wasting it.

But my friends who don't shoot say that nasally consuming the hm is the best way to go.

Whats this about an hour long rush from dilaudid? Are you saying the iv rush lasts a whole hour???? or u shoot it, get a 5 sec rush and then stay high for an hour, similar to H

I'd have to say that if you're not shooting it you're wasting it.

But my friends who don't shoot say that nasally consuming the hm is the best way to go.

agreed!

Whats this about an hour long rush from dilaudid? Are you saying the iv rush lasts a whole hour???? or u shoot it, get a 5 sec rush and then stay high for an hour, similar to H

no the rush is not an hour long, the high is about an hour long when you IV hydromorphone. the rush last like no more than a few mintues

hexxx said:
According to JC's link, rectal is comparable to oral. Lower than IV. Can you post a link showing the contrary?

Huh? IV a lower BA then rectal or oral? IV is 100%.

oh i thought he was saying they're both below IV,
well either way Mr Blonde's right. IV is always %100, no matter what the other BA's are

I personally think that plugging and then snorting is the next best to IV, but if you only have a little bit I would say plug it.

It depends on whether or not you have an opiate tollerence. I'd say most non/low tollerent people can get off from eating HM, so if you have a low tollerence don't really over worry about which route: just do what you want and potentiate it with anti-hystamines and white grapefruit juice/tagamet.

Also sorry for derailing the topic if anyone chooses to reply, but can you vaporize Hydromorphone off foil? I know you shouldn't smoke pills because of all the binders, I'm just wondering! Because I've read some valid sounding reports of people getting high off vaporize Oxycontin (pinned pupils, among other things: not placebo). I myself have even vaporized Meth pills, and Fentanyl gel: I know it's different from smoking pills, I just put that to show that vaporizing Pharmecutical Opiates is possible. So depending on the melting point vaporizing some pills seems like a valid ROA.
The melting point of heroin is around 250 degrees, and apparently the melting point of Hydromorphone is 305-315, so it would be easier to vaporize off foil if I'm not mistaken. And if that doesn't work I bet you could use an actual vaporizer: There's a thread here about vaporizing heroin/opium in vaporizers, and apparently that works.
So could someone smoke Hydromorphone pills, and/or Pure Hydromorphone powder if someone could get ahold of that?
Because if that's true, and we could perfect a way of extracting every binder, I think that vaporizing would be a good ROA. Because, correct me if I'm wrong, the BA of smoking things is as good as IV'ing, because smoke/vapors don't have to be broken down in your body

Once again I'm not going to smoke Dilaudid, nor am I promoting smoking any kind of pills.

Huh? IV a lower BA then rectal or oral? IV is 100%.

Yeah, exactly. IV BA is always 100%.. We have a bio-availability/half life thread that has this information. See JC's link above.

IMing hydromorphone or is the next best thing to IVing it, followed by snorting (50-60%). Either snort it or inject it. Taking it rectally will only give you a slightly higher BA than oral administration (~30-33%).

With some drugs rectal administration may be worth the effort, but not hydromorphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.