• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydromorphone and drug tests

clamtown

Greenlighter
Hi guys! Long time reader and first time poster. I have been reading a lot of conflicting information on other forums, med pages, and even this forum. I was wondering if anyone knows for sure how long hydromorphone (approx 60mg snorted) taken today will show up in a urine test. I just had a major breakdown and used on top of my suboxone. I obviously am not feeling much, so not only was it a waste, but now I am unbelievably paranoid that I am going to get caught and kicked out of the amazing suboxone and support programs I am in. Next urine test is this coming tuesday. Do I have any chance? Some sites say 2-3 days some say 2 weeks!

I think you'll be fine. Its usually about 2-3 days. I took a Oxymorphone type pill (unsure if it was what type it was) and a Hydrocodone pill because I went on vacation and got a methadone takehome stolen and was gone an extra day so I was 2 day w/out. Anyway I took them on Friday and by my drug test they were gone.

Also I answered this because I'm not sure but I think I read drug test questions aren't allowed.

I am very sorry if they are not allowed. I really do appreciate the reply though! I have been stressing so much at times I start thinking why not just do more since I am going to have to admit it anyways. I want to get back on track but my thoughts keep going there. I know it isn't the most honest thing but I really am scared that they might give up on me.

Yeah the other guy was right BL doesn't allow drug testing questions as it's impossible for us to give you a correct answer because there's a lot of variables such as weight, metabolism, ROA, prior usage, etc, etc, etc. Just google 'hydromorphone drug test how long' and that should give you an idea. In the future just read the rules, there's not that many, but it'll save you time. PS welcome to BL.

But don't do more!! That's just your little addict guy in your brain talking you into doing something dumb. Let's put it this way ... You'll be perfectly fine and still in the program and have no consequences if you don't do anything else. Today is only Tuesday!!

Take your subs, leave the other stuff alone and all will be well....

Thanks for the support. I was starting to get tempted to do just a little more tomorrow. I'm gonna try to stay strong, though.

hydromorthone has the shortest half life out of all the most common opioids so you will be ok just drink a lot of water before the test to be absolutely sure. i did some hydromorphone on wednesday and passed a drug test on monday one time.

Drink water and you should be fine. However, when I got a call for a job and the drug test... I took hydromorphone a few days before and still decided not to use my pee for the drug test. I just wanted to play it safe.