• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydromorphone 4mg pill question

Jm014800

Greenlighter
Hey there. So I have some 4mg Hydromorphone pills. I have read that the oral bioavailability of the medication is very low. Since this is the case, how many MG would be to much? When I take Oxycodone I take about 40mg and when it comes to Hydrocodone I have taken up to 70mg. Per a few sources anything over 10mg is a heavy dose of Hydromorphone. Yesterday I took 12mg but it was on a full stomach and spaced out over an hour. Does anyone know what a safe dose would be for this stuff? I read its mostly used IV and that is not something I plan to do. Any advise on a safe oral dose to get some effects?

You should try plugging it, that's the best way to use those if you don't want to IV. Given that its going to be much stronger than taking it orally, i would start with just one 4mg pill. It's very enjoyable this way.

I read that the nasal, oral and anal bioavailability are just about the same? Also, I took 12mg last night and got mild effects, but I had a full stomach and took the three pills over a course of an hour

But one of the positives abour plugging is that you get a mild rush that isnt possible from just eating the pill. They're are tons of mucus membrains and a big vein in there. If you perform this right it works wonderfully.

Its about the closest thing to IV you can get. Get a nice rounded oral syringe and it works great. You should give it a go. I plug various opiods and psychedelics, it conserves you stash as well because you need less.