• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Hydrocodone with Acetaminophen Overdose Amount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkRenton

Bluelighter
On friday night I took two (5/500) pills. Last night I took four of them. If I wanted to take the remainder I have tonight (5 of them) left, would this be dangerous? It would be over 24 hours since I took the 2,000 mgs of acetaminophen so would another 2500 mgs be ok considering I have no more access and am not looking for any more once I off these?

The limit is 4grams of APAP a day as recommended by the FDA. You shouldn't take ideally more than 1gram of APAP each time.

Can't you do a CWE?

I did a CWE extraction through a tshirt (looked that up on this site) and just swallowed that concoction. Hopefully I didn't mess it up but I'm feeling that nice buzz start up so I think I did.

I wouldn't have even bothered with a CWE on such a small amount. Because the odds of losing some product doing it with just five, is higher. Should'a just ate 'em.

Edit: And, wouldn't this be better for BDD?

haha thats pussy shit i take 7-9 7.5/750 a day to get a small buzz but cold water extract about 12 to catch a nice one got me some 10/660mg hydrocodone,some 360?mg somas,some blue footballs,tramadol, and some 7.5/750 vikes all in this lil bottle gona be soooo fucked haha

<Mod note- This is what we call "dick-sizing" and it goes against harm-reduction, not to mention looks ridiculous. Please refain from doing this... -BW>

Last edited by a moderator:
Everybody needs a good little cocktail every once in awhile. Just be careful, brah.

haha thats pussy shit i take 7-9 7.5/750 a day to get a small buzz but cold water extract about 12 to catch a nice one got me some 10/660mg hydrocodone,some 360?mg somas,some blue footballs,tramadol, and some 7.5/750 vikes all in this lil bottle gona be soooo fucked haha

Dude, it's not 'pussy shit' for someone without any tolerance to opioids/a person who is opioid naive. Just because you have a tolerance to opioids doesn't mean you're more of a 'man.' This is a silly and potentially dangerous way of thinking and is counter-productive to harm-reduction.

Your cocktail could be potentially dangerous to yourself and others who follow your lead.

This isn't a place for druggie dick-sizing.

my bad but really he shouldent worrie he'll be fine. the wost thing that will happen is he'll get sick throw up have the best nod he as ever experienced and after about two hours of that itll all go away.

Yeah I was a heavy heroin user so this isn't about being a "pussy" it was about not damaging my liver so yeah sorry if that's not "hardcore" enough.

In case anyone was confused i was asking about the acetaminophen being too much not the hydrocodone obviously...I'm not concerned about dying from 25 mgs of hydrocodone lol

In case anyone was confused i was asking about the acetaminophen being too much not the hydrocodone obviously...I'm not concerned about dying from 25 mgs of hydrocodone lol

you should be alright taking 1000mg of Acet on Fri, 2000mg yesterday and 2500mg today.

by all means dont make that a routine, and if you do, do a CWE even on a small amount of pills.

but as far as weekend binge it shouldnt be too much of a big deal, just dont drink or anything else shitty for your liver n you'll be straight

Whoa duddddee!!!
U R C-R-A-Z-Y!!!11112!@

haha thats pussy shit, i take 10-12 80mg oxycontin a day to avoid withdrawals or 20+ oxys or 4 grams (40 bags, or 4 bundles) of heroin to get a nod going, this is while taking my daily scripted dose of 6mg xanax and usually 50 or 60 valium a day and two or three joints dipped in pcp along with some 2c-e that i just ordered i trip every day because thats how they did it in the bible i also smoke dmt and shroom about 1/2oz of shrooms 4-5x a week and take about 5 hits of acid (80 micrograms each so 400 micrograms total) on the other days, you pussies tomorrow i am going to take some 5-meo-dipt with 14g psilocybin and inject a few grams of heroin and about 15 ocs too, along with my benzos and some quaaludes i ordered from argentina and a bottle of johnny walker blue i'm gonna be so fucked haha

<Mod note- This is sarcasm, to show the ridiculousness of the "dick-sizing" discussed throughout this thread. These doses are obviously not to be believed, let alone actually used... Johanneschimpo is a good story teller, so I'm leaving this as a secondary, more excessive example of what has been described in this thread thus far.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I was a heavy heroin user so this isn't about being a "pussy" it was about not damaging my liver so yeah sorry if that's not "hardcore" enough.

cirrosis is no joke, no one here that is educated doesn't think you're a pussy for being smart.

Thank you everyone for jumping on the dick-sizing. The report feature will also help combat the problem and the flames that have ignited all throughout the thread...

Last edited:
OP: You'd be fine doing how you described. Going over 4 grams in a day isn't great for your liver, and it's good that you're aware of that. You can realistically go slightly over that time to time by a gram or so, and feel fine or maybe a little sick. It's constant doses of over 4 grams or single doses of well over 7 or so grams that cause the real hepatotoxicity issues. Still, staying near 4grams/ day is definitely the smartest amount to use.

I'm going to clean this thread up a bit...

Last edited:
Hardcore internet gangsters in here, 3733+ /-//\X0/2's. I took about 10,000mg of acetaminophen in oxycodone and hydrocodone one day with 5/325 oxys and 10/325 and 10/500 hc's. I felt so fucking bad the week after and was shitting green. I went to an internist and had blood work done. My liver enzymes were escalated but not to a level that worried him. Went on a hydrocodone weekend binge about 2 weeks later and had blood work done the following wednesday after taking lots of milk thistle. All my liver enzymes were normal and my metabolic panel was 100% healthy. HAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.