• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydrocodone hcl

Need4speed

Bluelighter
im takin this medication due to a recent surgery and noticed its " HCL "

what does that mean:?

its still percacet right?

Hydrocodone is branded as Vicodin, not Percocet.

"Hydrocodone HCl" just means it is the water soluble hydrochloride salt form of the drug.

Hydrocodone is branded as Vicodin, not Percocet.

"Hydrocodone HCl" just means it is the water soluble hydrochloride salt form of the drug.

thank you

its actually OXYCODONE hcl

im still loopy from the surgery

i just googled it and its actually oxycontin ( i had back surgery last week )

man all these meds are confusing!

Oxycontin the Contin Part Means That It Is Time-Released just So you know Do you have the Generic Ones that you can Crush Into A Powder For Instant-Release Effects, Or Have You Got The Gel Ones???

Oxycontin the Contin Part Means That It Is Time-Released just So you know Do you have the Generic Ones that you can Crush Into A Powder For Instant-Release Effects, Or Have You Got The Gel Ones???

thanks

its a pink tablet

however we are now just getting my post operation pain under control after more then a week in hell and pain and im not going to mess around with this stuff

I take brand name oxycotin. They work fine. Take them as directed. No need to chew or anything. Just eat a high fat meal 30 min before

I take brand name oxycotin. They work fine. Take them as directed. No need to chew or anything. Just eat a high fat meal 30 min before

What does a fat meal do for oxycodone?

I know a fatty meal helps the high with Opana.......

Helps increase peak plasma levels, but many people don't notice much if any potentiation effects.

i eat 2 tbl spoons of natural peanut butter then pop my pill...i dont notice anything extra ?

Back when I was a big Oxy head, I would almost always have a huge fatty meal right after I dose!
It gets me a LOT higher.
I would chew 80-100mg of Roxy and I would eat a big mac with large fries and a coke right after, and it feels AMAAZZING!

It has to do with the binders of the time release dissolving in fats better... I might be wrong, but I don't believe so. I just lack evidence off hand on this one.