• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydrocodone Deserves More Credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

OxyWannaCracker

Greenlighter
I know, most people will brush it off because of potency but imo the high/euphoria is great with it. It's not my absolute favorite but it's in my top 5 for sure. I've tried pretty much every opiate/opioid besides fent and methadone which I have no desire to anyways. Yes you may have to take a much higher dose to get where you want to be but the quality of its high is amazing.
I love the way it feels, imo I put its euphoria a little above oxy, love oxy too though dont get it twisted. But if I had to pick 120mg of oxy or 150mg of hydro I would pick the hydro 80% of the time. Maybe it's nostalgia because it's what I started on but either way I just love it.
Oxymorphone would be my #1, hydromorphone #2, hydrocodone #3, oxycodone #4 and heroin #5. Point of this thread is I would like to see if anyone shares my view on the subject. Yes, the dose you have to take is larger than oxy or anything but I'd chose the hydrocodone over a lot of things, oral morphine include, heroin, oxy most of the time and for sure codeine and tramadol by leaps and bounds haha. I just think it deserves a lot more credit than it usually gets. I may be crazy, its just how I feel haha.

Everyone's different. I like oxy way better than dilaudid. For some reason no matter how much dilly I take, it won't work anymore. (It's legit, takes away WD, it just doesn't do anything else)

This isn't suitable for OD discussion. Try the Drug Culture Forum. They have multiple threads dedicated to posters opinions on various drugs.

For what it's worth, with 0 tolerance, I like hydrocodone a lot too. Oxy is a bit too stimulating, Morphine has more side effects, and Hydrocodone has a nice balanced effects. Unfotunately, I've only been able to catch a buzz off of hydrocodone maybe 2 times in my life, because if you fuck with strong opiates like heroin, hydrocodone is basically useless. I tried taking something like 10 Norco's one time when I was really dope sick and I didn't feel a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.