• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydrocodone and Synthetic Cannabinoid Combination?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdc2512

Bluelighter
I have been trying to google this and find some expierience with Synthetic Noids and Hydrocodone. I have no tolerance to Hydrocodone and am going to be taking 15mg and drinking 2 beers when I get home. I also at home have some CBD that has a weak Synthetic Cannabinoid (Diamond CBD) and was wondering if that and Hydrocodone are nice together. I am well aware of the dangers of RC's and I use very responsibly. I also know it's weak because I have tried another vape product from my vape shop that makes you trip it's so strong (about 10x stronger). The noid I am using feels a lot like MJ in that it mellows you without being overwhelming and is like a good Indica strain. I know the amazing synergy between Hydos and Weed so I was wondering how this is going to go for me? Thanks BL. Stay safe!

It's nearly impossible to predict how you will react to something as vague as synthetic cannabinoids and Hydrocodone. I would guess there's no major interaction but again this is just speculation as we really don't know exactly what you have. On a second note advice on whether they go together nice or not dosen't really fly here.

I hope you have fun and stay safe but I have to close this. Good Luck mdc2512

Status
Not open for further replies.