• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydro/oxy after kratom?

Wichitan

Greenlighter
Hi, new to this forum, I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on taking hydro or oxy the same day as kratom (with six hours or so in between). I don't want to waste the pills but also don't want to wait, honestly. TIA

The two substances don't really have an interaction. In general though, taking oxy and kratom at the same time or within the same day on a regular basis will raise your opiate tolerance quite a bit rather quickly.

You can take them both at once or separately--doesn't really matter too much. It's not like you won't feel the oxy if you've taken kratom long before or anything like that. I like taking them separately. PS: kratom doesn't cause respiratory depression even in higher doses. So if you're asking this in terms of safety precautions, you don't have to worry. I've taken a shit load of kratom on benzos before. There's no dangerous interactions with kratom. Kratom does however raise your tolerance to opiates in general. For example, I take it every day and when I go back to oxy I have to take so much more oxy to feel the effects as opposed to when I was only taking pills daily. Oxy and kratom when taken together cancels out the high and improves it in other ways. Too hard to describe in text. But the two together destroys your physical pain, that's a given.

Last edited:
The two taken together destroys your physical pain? Meaning that’s good right just double checking. triple checking
I took kratom twice today and I want to take oxy bc I’m in pain so the two together will help my pain? Quadruple checking
I am not concerned with safety or tolerance I just have unrelenting pain and am miserable.