Human Growth Hormone ?

5alphareductase. It would be wise for you to not spew information in which you know nothing about. Insulin is widely used in HGH counterfieting. It has been for many, many years. Legality does not go state by state-- it is a federal law imposed by the FDA. For your information, I have done federal prison time on charges of dealing HGH, steroids, and other drugs. The advice I have read on here from you is clearly advice from someone who doesn't know what they are talking about-- not only is it foolish, it can be extremely dangerous-- especially by telling people HGH is not counterfeited with insulin. One reason insulin is used widely is because of the extreme pump it allows after a dose.. People think HGH is doing it. Do yourself and others a favor.. Keep your mouth shut about things you only know minimal amounts of shit on.

Well lets see hear man. Lets take this quote directly from the state of PA's legal page.

(vii) Anabolic steroid includes any material, compound, mixture or preparation that includes any of the following or any isomer, ester, salt or derivative of any of the following that acts in the same manner on the human body:

Chorionic gonadotropin.
Clostebol.
Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone.
Ethylestrenol.
Fluoxymesterone.
Mesterolone.
Metenolone.
Methandienone.
Methandrostenolone.
Methyltestosterone.
Nandrolone decanoate.
Nandrolone phenpropionate.
Norethandrolone.
Oxandrolone.
Oxymesterone.
Oxymetholone.
Stanozolol.
Testosterone propionate.
Testosterone-like related compounds.

Human Growth Hormone (HGH) shall not be included as an anabolic steroid under the provisions of this act.

So sir you are wrong in saying that it is a federally controlled substance. Even then, every month when I get my xanax and gh scripts, the xanax is on controlled substance srcipts while the gh isnt. HMM I WONDER WHY THE FUCK THAT IS.

You were arrested with either intent to distribute or possesion of gh in a state where it is a controlled substance (as laws change state to state as I proved you WRONG before) or you were crossing state lines which makes it federal.

If insulin was commonly used as a gh fake, there would be people dying left and right from hypoglycemia, and there just inst. With the suggested gh concentration by the manufacturers, and if that were the equivalent amount of insulin, you would be injecting well over 30-40 iu at a time, which would kill most people.

I fucking want you to come at me with your shit man, I really do. I challenge you to prove me wrong, because you fucking cant.

It is not scheduled, knowitall-- it is a prescription drug and prescription drugs are illegal to sell without a license. I was prosecuted by the FDA in conjunction with the DEA. Let's see here, genius-- are you allowed to sell prednisone over the internet?? No, you are not. It is a prescription drug, but it is not a scheduled drug. There is a difference. If you are caught selling it, you are charged by the FDA for distributing a prescription drug without a license..

I know this guy in this article. I have for years.
Why don't you tell me why they didn't include a murder charge if everyone would be dying?? Do you have any fucking clue how much money he made by doing this? In the millions. It went on for years.

http://www.ashp.org/news/ShowArticle.cfm?id=4713

Nutropin Counterfeiter Pleads Guilty

BETHESDA, MD, 18 March 2004 — A Texas man pled guilty this month to four federal charges related to prescription drug fraud, including the counterfeiting of Genentech Inc.'s somatropin product Nuptropin AQ, according to an announcement yesterday from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

According to FDA, Hadi M. Ghandour, through his plea, admitted to his role in "a conspiracy to sell unapproved, misbranded, counterfeit, and Schedule I controlled drugs from 1999 to 2001."

The Nutropin counterfeiting episode came to light in mid-2001, when vials labeled as containing 10 mg of the drug were instead found to contain insulin.

Ghandour admitted to law enforcement investigators that he had purchased vials of insulin and relabeled them as Nutropin AQ, according to FDA.

Ghandour, who was convicted in 1998 of counterfeiting drug labels, faces up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine for each of the four new charges, according to FDA.

In addition to counterfeiting Nutropin, FDA stated that Ghandour was involved in illegal schemes to sell the thyroid hormone triiodothyroacetic acid; the gamma-hydroxybutyric acid precursor 1,4-butanediol; 4-bromo-2, 5-imethoxyphenethylamine, also known as 2CB or Nexus; and N-benzylpiperazine, which can be combined with another drug to produce effects similar to those of the controlled substance 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine, better known as ecstasy.

FDA stated that Ghandour had operated, in part, from the Web site genapharm.com. Established in August 1997 by Leander, Texas-based GenaPharm Inc., genapharm.com ostensibly sold sports and bodybuilding supplements.

Today, the Web site operates as gennapharm.com, which was established in September 2001 and whose product line includes updated versions of products from the original site and another Ghandour-owned company. Parent company GenaPharm is now known as GennaPharm Inc.

According to FDA, GenaPharm employee Derek Ettinger and another man, Joel Desmarais, assisted Ghandour in his illegal activities. Ettinger was sentenced last year to 30 months in federal prison for his role in the scheme. Desmaris last year received a 36-month supervised-release sentence for "introducing an unapproved drug into interstate commerce and aiding and abetting," the agency stated.

FDA Senior Associate Commissioner William K. Hubbard, in testimony before a U.S. Senate committee in 2002, stated that five people connected with the Nutropin counterfeiting had been arrested so far—two of them for selling heroin to an undercover agent.

Now, are you going to tell me I can't prove you wrong? Shut yer trap.- you don't know shit.

http://www.ashp.org/news/ShowArticle.cfm?id=4713

Last edited:
I love how peoplpe like you try tell me why I was arrested and what I must have been doing to get arrested. You should be a drug lawyer. -- or better yet, just represent yourself after you get popped selling GH. Do us all a favor and put yourself in the can.

I never once said it was scheduled. That is why the DEA does not handle HGH cases. The DEA also does not handle other prescription drug cases such as AIDS medicine counterfeiting and frauds. That doesnt mean they are legal to distribute. I am telling you-- you don't know what you are talking about.

Well I never argued that it wasnt a script drug jackass, I argued that its scheduling (or lack of it) goes state by state. I even said MY GH SCRIPT in a previous post. I dont see where I somehow implied that it was otc or whatever.

Check the drug laws of the state of NY and tell me if gh isnt sceduled with steroids. So as we can see, THE LAWS OF GH SCEDULING GO STATE BY FUCKING STATE. And I am missing where you somehow proved me wrong here to. Selling a drug, sceduled or not, is illegal without a proper liscense but I fail to see what that has to do with this conversation, as I think it is pretty obvious.

I said "Well gh scheduling goes state by state." You are argueing with me over the legality of gh, which I never even talked about.

You said "I never once said it was scheduled"
See gh IS scheduled in certain states (check NY and AL for just two), and obviously it is illegal to sell without a liscense in all state as it is a script drug.

Who the fuck cares if it is scheduled with steroids-- it is not steroid-- nobody ever said it was. What I told you is that it is AGAINST FEDERAL LAW TO POSSESS OR SELL HGH WITHOUT A LICENSE OR PRESCRIPTION. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT STATE LAWS SAY REGARDING THE COMPOUND. FEDERAL LAW OVER RULES STATE LAW. In order for something to be a steroid, it must be similar in structure. HGH does not share those characteristics. If NY state law says it is, then it is wrong. That does not mean it can not share the same scheduling steroids do, but it is not a steroid anywhere because the term steroids refers to the number of carbon rings in a particular molecule.

"And I am missing where you somehow proved me wrong here to."-- Uh, let me see-- you said:

"If insulin was commonly used as a gh fake, there would be people dying left and right from hypoglycemia, and there just inst"

And I pasted an artice about the FDA;
"Ghandour admitted to law enforcement investigators that he had purchased vials of insulin and relabeled them as Nutropin AQ, according to FDA."

Hadi was one of the pioneers of the online supplement industry. He has been around for many, many years doing this grey market shit.

Go to the BOP website and go to inmate locator and type in "Brian Raupp". He is in prison right now in NY.

www.bop.gov

Call the Manhattan federal court and ask them if you can get a transcript of his indictment under the freedom of information act. You will see that Brian was under investigation by Genentech's insurer and the FDA for having an inside source for the drug.

Get it thru your skull, dude-- It doesn't matter if scheduling goes state by state. It is illegal to have anywhere in the US wihtout a script because federal law says so. If it wasn't, the FDA would not get involved. -- it would be state and county agencies conducting these investigations.

"I dont see where I somehow implied that it was otc or whatever.
You don't?--well, you were telling the other readers this:

"Nutropin AQ is still available from at least one online supplier for a decent price"

Nutropin AQ is very expensive and is not available through online dealers. a 2 ml vial is sold in the US for about 500-600 dollars from legitimate suppliers (Pharmacies). If that is a reasonable price for a bodybuilder, then you are very rich or you don't know any better. The Nutropin we used to get from NY was going for 150 a vial and they were stolen from the manufacturer. Our main clientelle were pros and competitive lifters because in order to do a good, effective cycle, one would need about 20 vials. at 550 a pop, that is over 10 grand if it was being bought legit. Genentech's security was enhanced significantly because the thefts were enourmous and there is practically no more large black market for them anymore. If you see them, it is usually prescription fraud, theft from a pharmacy by tech or they are fake.

Last edited:
What I told you is to "shut your mouth" because you are telling people it is not faked and it is avaiblable-- you don't know what you are tlaking about. The chances of them buying what they think is Nutropin and them getting ripped off if they take your advice is almost inevitable. The chance of them trying to buy GH if they take your advice and them getting insulin is extremely high. You sit here and argue with me about shit you don't know about. You are trying to tell people insulin is not used as a counterfeit for GH and it is-- it has been widely all over the world for many years.

You are trying to tell people it is available thru online suppliers-- It isn't unless you want to get ripped off.

I would love to cut and paste all the crap you just spewed all over this site and how you are talking in circles. You don't know what you are talking about.. Plain and simple-- quit giving bad advice-- it is dangerous when it comes to the shit you are tlaking about.

Your first post in this thread was telling people to find online chinese suppliers. That is the biggest joke in the market for HGH. If anyone is going to counterfeit something extremely expensive to research / manufacture it is the chinese-- I will personally repay you 5 times the amount you spend if you can produce a legitimate chinese somatatropin thru the internet. You are going to get one of two things, bro-- 1) HCG because the chinese know we don't think they have Nutropin AQ yet. -- 2) or you may find one who is gambling on total ignorance and sell you insulin.

I took insulin for probably 3 years in conjunction with anabolics (by choice). Oh wait-- I must have died and I am typing from my worm infested grave.

Last edited:
It is obvious that we have many differences about this sport and I dont see them getting solved very soon. I dont however, see a point in clouding the board with this 2 person drama. Lets take this to PM and email klmal. That cool with you

Steroid message boards can get naaaasty, check out elitefitness.com. Steroids aren't like pot, they are way more complicated than sucking in smoke and eatting doritos. There is a shit load of bogus info being peddled as fact and the quickest way to piss a veteran off is to dismiss the realities that they have seen. You really need to keep an open mind on this subject and listen to veterans, no matter how much you've read. Personally if a guy did federal time for dealing something, I'm lead to believe he can offer a little advice. Try not to piss off good sources of info. His posts also points to the very real legal risks associated with roids too. It ain't creatine and it seems to be a major hot button in Washington right now be careful out there.
-My two cents

OK OK it was fun watching you two fight, but it got a llittle old at the top of the second page.