Human Growth Hormone ?

psychetool

Bluelighter
This is a new legal steriod available on the market and I must say it has caught my eye. Even professional baseball players (barry bonz) have admitted to using it. I was reading an article in ESPN magazine last month about a football player using it who had grown so large that the coaches KNEW he had to be on something.. Even the muscles in his face were growing...

So my questions are ;

What are the typical side effects of HGH ? What are the methods of administration ? Also, Use of HGH in unison with weight training ? When the use of steriods (HGH) are discontinued do you lose the muscle mass gained ?

Hope to hear back from someone,

I know quite a few bodybuilders who take human growth hormone and I might take it in the future. It is NOT a steroid. It is not some miracle drug either. It increases muscle growth and burns fat at the same time. It doesnt work like steroids. Anabolic steroids increase muscle cell size, HGH creates new muscle cells, so its effects last long. HGH must be used with anabolic steroids (with good weight training and good diet) in order for you to see decent results. It isnt as powerful as most people think it is, in my opinion its way overpriced too. It does NOT make you taller (assuming you are older than 19) , once you reach a certain age your growth plates cap and you are unable to grow. HGH pretty much makes your steroid gains last longer. It doesnt make you muscular for life or anything crazy like that, not evenanywhere near that. It is inject subcutaneously (like insulin) in fat cells. HGH is done usually for 16 weeks at 4-6iu a day with an anabolic steroid cycle along with it. HGH by itself you wont see much if anything. It made a guy I know slightly hypoglycemic but this wears off after drug is discontinued. If you watch professional bodybuilding, look at Ronnie Colemans stomach. A lot of professional bodybuilders have a gut at 2% bodyfat because growth hormone enlarged their stomachs. It is known to enlarge the heart as well, it did that to Brian Pillman ( a pro wrestler you probably dont know). When my friend took too much of it (12iu) his wrists got numb, but that stopped once he downed the doseage. He said the best dose is 9iu for him, but it differs from person to person. If you are looking for muscles, look to good training and good diet, and maybe anabolic steroids. HGH shouldnt be touched unless you have a lot of bodybuilding experience.

HGH isnt new either. And the reason above for Ronnies stomach is from Anabolic steroids.
Also HGH is LEGAL, that means that its not a steroid, that also means that it will probably barely do anything and only a few people with see crazy or even some results. The media and companies make it sound a lot beter than it is, if it was awesome i'm sure every single person would take it.

Actually to answer your questions now:
HGH as no adverse side-effects when taken as directed, most things that make you gain a lot of muscle have adverse side-effects. You can buy HGH in pill, i never really heard of injecting it. WIth weight training you will see results, but you will probably see more results with just a better diet and a good routine. Since its not a steroid you probably wont lose any of the effects like with anabolc steroids.

Just eat right, there is no legal thing that will make you grow like steroids would, and there is deffinately no safe thing.

ok real hgh is always injected. it is not made in pill for. and it is very costly a average cycle would run you around $3,000

Yea. Im talking about the stuff they sell at pharmacies that is prescribed to people with AIDS and growth deficiencies, not that stuff at GNC thats totally useless. It has to be prescribed by a physician.

hgh is a wast of time and money if used alone. even with steroid it's no miracle and is best used to burn body fat and works best on older people from age 35- and up. before you make a big mistake educate your self before looking to use any performance drug try going to www.elitefitness.com you can get plenty of information on steroid use.

Some good advice above.

What are the typical side effects of HGH ? What are the methods of administration ? Also, Use of HGH in unison with weight training ? When the use of steriods (HGH) are discontinued do you lose the muscle mass gained ?
Side effects include insulin resistance and aching joints.

Administration is usually subcutaneous, it can also be taken intramuscularly.

Not sure what your question is in relation to training.

GH won't give you much muscle, so no you won't lose it.

Other points of interest..... This stuff is EXPENSIVE. So there are fakes around. Don't bother unless you have a lot of training experience and have used steroids extensively. GH is not a steroid BTW. GH burns fat big time, and can speed the healing process. It does little for muscle mass.

why is it that when i opened this thread a pop up advertizement for HGH popped up?

^ Really? I don't see it, but I have pop-up stopper software.

thedoctor00 said:
hgh is a wast of time and money if used alone. even with steroid it's no miracle and is best used to burn body fat and works best on older people from age 35- and up. before you make a big mistake educate your self before looking to use any performance drug try going to www.elitefitness.com you can get plenty of information on steroid use.

Waste of time and money, tell that to every pro bodybuilder. HGH combined with Anabolic Steroids will produce tons of lean muscle mass. It is costly, but well worth the results. HGH will create new muscle cells and the steroids will excellerate the growth process. Check out Moderntherapy.com

In response to uisgdlyast, HGH will cause enlargement of the organs, more so than steriods. Dont look at the olympia but look at smaller events like noc. You will see pro's all the time who do not time their usage properly and end up onstage with bellies. Of course the media passes it off as ineffective carbo loading or water retention. bs. HGH does seem to have less side effects but you are still tinkering with the body's internal chemistry and you will lose. The human body is always working to attain 100% Homeostasis. I does not want elevated hormone levels. It's built on our evolution. Bodybuilding is the exact opposite of how we have evolved. 1lb muscle requires more resources from the body than 1lb fat. Fat also has 9 calories per gram vs 4 calories for both protien & carbs, in this case protien=muscle. So fat is a much more effecient energy source and being that we lived in caves and ate every 2 days fat was more important than muscle for survival. Look at any evolutionary chart, they all had guts. Best bet, high intensity training, complete muscle failure, and great nutrition.

I've been on it for the last 5 months. it is a protein hormone and must be treated gently(keep away from light,must be refrigeratedetc). It is anabolic and burns fat simultaneously. really does go well with test or combination of AAS and also T3. It is more the length of time used that increases the results from it. It can take your physique to the next level if used properly and your into bodybuilding. Really works wonders on us old farts(I'm 45). The first thing I notice was an obvious decrease in overall bodyfat levels without any dietary changes. Now as I keep going and increased calories I am gaining some quality muscle mass. On top of it all as long as the dosages are kept reasonable the side effect profile is minimal and in fact it is beneficial to your health(improved cholesterol levels, healing of overuse injuries, immunity enhancement) . The blood sugar problems usually hapen at higher doses. the thing with the growth of internal organs is ussually associated with either really high doses and/or concurrent insulin use. I plan to keep using it. It is expensive but the prices are coming down with quality imports. The patent runs out soon as well. I wouldn't be surprised to see the development of an orally active HGH derivitive marketed as a fatloss agent. I have been reading they are developing growth hormone fragments that are orally active and target specific properies ie fatloss.

The effective dosages are extremely expensive, don't even consider this as an option unless you are a trust fund baby that went to prepschool.

Hey. I dont know if gh is "that" expensive. I have seen it for as low as 1.80 per iu, direct from the manufacturer. Some people use as little as 2iu a day for long periods. I bet a lot BL'ers spend more than that on weed daily. You can get it from online pharmacies and shit like that, but it is generally at least 15 dollars an iu. Even at your local eckerd it is like 1200 dollars for a 126iu kit. The only way to go is an underground or chinease supplier for cheap, effective gh. Thanks

HGH online is usually fake. HGH is illegal to possess without a prescription. It is best used in conjuction not with steroids, but insulin. You can import HGH with a prescription from a foreign doctor, but most forein companies which claim to export it usually bottle up either insulin or something called Human Chorionic Gonadatropin (HCG). HGH used to mainly come from Eli-Lily which sold it as a two vial kit-- one was bacterostatic water and the other was unconstituted pwder HGH. The powder has to remain refrigerated or it is rendered useless.

The newer, more popular version is made by a company called Genentech. Nutropin AQ. 5 years ago it was widely available on internet bodybuilding message boards thru people who were stealing it from the manufacturer's R&D department. But, the dealers have since gone to prison and the main product available today is fake.

It is expensive and the moderate bodybuilder usually does not understand that to acheive the gains benefitted from the drug take much longer than a steroid cycle. Proper Diet and combined use with other drugs and training are essential to not wasting your money on GH. People looking for a quick way to get big should not even consider it. HGH is used by the ones who have maximized the body's growth potential with steroids. They take HGH to put them past their genetic limit. If you are looking to get big for cheap, go to a Mexican vet shop and buy a bunch of testosterone and anadrol.

Hey. Well gh scheduling goes state by state. States like NY classify it as a steroid while PA specifically exculde it from scheduling. Also, gh powder doesnt have to be refridgerated while intransit, but kept within normal heat limits that any delicate protein would be. Once it is reconstituted though, it must be in the fridge. If overseas people were bottling insulin, you would have MANY people dead and you dont see that. As for the hcg thing, just put a drop of gh on a home pregnancy test and it it comes up as pregnant, you have hcg.

Nutropin AQ is still available from at least one online supplier for a decent price. Thanks

Last edited:
I took Nutropin for 3 years. Not to biuld muscles or any of that shit. I took it because I actually needed it! Wow, what a concept huh? I have growth hormone deficiency which means I wasn't going to grow much at all (stay under 5 feet) unless I was administered HGH daily. I constantly had bruises all over my thighs because of where I injected it. I had headaches, felt sooo weak like I would pass out if I went just like 3 hours without something to eat (it speeds up your metabolism ALOT) and no it wasn't cheap at all! Like teens of thousands of dollars...luckily insurance paid..

So as they said, its expensive. You might think its working at low doses, but I guarantee its placebo. When used at effective doses it can buldge your stomach out too. I'd honestly recomend avoided any steroid or gh..they mess up your natural equilibrium and can f-your sex drive up when done (not gh, but reg roids). But if your dead set on it, just do DBOL you'll see some major gains. Thats a whole other topic, but GH is not a beginner supplement of choice.