• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Hug Whores?

But what about those of us who hate being hugged or touched? A hug could probably cause me to lose it...
First aid hugs should only be delivered by trusted friends and your trusted friend would no doubt know it would not be the thing for you.

EDIT: although at peak fucked up and sketched out maybe your needs and boundaries may change?

• Love
Reactions: CFC
yeah hugs really depend on who they're coming from. i'd rather not hug someone i don't have a close bond with, even if it's a woman with great lamps. on the flipside i'd grope a grungy brother who hasn't showered in a week if we ever stayed up late drinking and talking about our dreams and deep shit.

I don't think that was the one I saw but I do know how important human touch is. Even babies in ICU were more likely to live. Young toddlers develop severe issues, etc.

I have interacted with people that really need a hug, just a hug and maybe a kind word. My ex and I are on exceptionally good platonic terms and he is like this as well. We were together 10 years and I don't know if he'll ever be in another relationship. No family due to being adopted by older parents and he's very isolated plus high function autism he doesn't usually let people touch him. He can be a handful. 😣
I hug him when I see him. He usually stops by about once a week.

Typically I'm very guarded and don't like to be touched but it's easier for me to give a hug than to get one. If that makes sense. 🙂
I'd do it if I could but the idea of random people hugging me for more than a second weirds me out.
I didn't get enough hugs as a kid maybe.
I love documentaries and Non fiction so will see if I can find it.
I watched one but it was just about a young woman who sits in her living room with a person.

I’m going to chime in here because for a few months I was a professional cuddler. But it wasn’t as easy as I thought it would be so I quit. Along the way I met some interesting people, a Cal State Professor, I guy who owned a snowboard company, a guy who ran an Indian restaurant, a physics student, to name a few, but I found that there was always a little issue with cuddling.
You see, to be managed and advertised by this particular N American cuddler association you had to take a few online courses and tests. Most of what you learn is simply that you are not a prostitute and you set the tone for your cuddle session when you formalize your plans. I got on board and posted my pics and interests and people who are interested send you a message through the website. I decided that just to be sure I wanted to cuddle with people that messaged me I’d arrange to meet them at happy hour somewhere. I disqualified a lot of potential cuddle dates because they were clearly looking for sex. I charged $110/hour for cuddling. Anyway, with the exception of a handful of people, pretty much everyone tried to have sex with me and the last guy drugged me and I pressed charges against him. It was awful. I woke up in his bed naked after half a glass of jack and coke.

Well I told each person that sex would not be tolerated and we would leave all of our clothing on. They were all in agreement when I met them prior to our cuddle session.

$110 for an hour’s clothed cuddle?

For $40 extra here you’d get a bareback blowjob, sex in the position or positions of your choice AND a cuddle with the asian nymphette of your choice PLUS an optional toke of quality crystal.

What a difference a few bucks makes!

Hugging a stranger seems like a very inferior experience compared to hugging someone you know. At least when you visit a prostitute for sex there's the rational motivation of pleasure. But with hugging the whole point is companionship, and precisely that is lost in the transaction.

So I'm not surprised that cuddle-selling turns into sex: what else can it mean? At $110/hr, those people could and should have seen a real therapist.

Hello @BellaJewel.

You must be pretty good looking then. Pictures or it didn't happen! Lol!

The above aside though:

Do you seriously mean to tell me that there is a "Cuddler Association". You sure you didn't mean to say something like "XYZ Cuddler Agency" or something like that? Just curious.

Could you say or give reasons as to WHY (the decent clients anyway) would have such a need to feel physically close to another person (albeit a stranger) even if they knew they were paying for the privilege and it was merely a business transaction? Not making fun of anybody or the business itself. I'd just like to try and understand this. Is there some kind of therapeutic value to this or what? Really am curious.

I should not be surprised by any of this anymore though. Not in this day and age. Pretty sure you could find somebody on something like Craigslist that would pay to suck somebody's toes I suppose.

Fuck me gently. Here I sit as a professional and qualified person with decades of business experience and cannot find a job nor start another business. And there's people paying for cuddles (for the record and at the current exchange rate: $110 USD per hour equates to R1 836 ZAR per hour) (or if you use the Big Mac Burger Index it equates to a more realistic value of R855 ZAR per hour this being more than a consultation with a GP, psychologist, or psychiatrist per hour! Lol!).

Time for me to do some some serious "out of the box" thinking it would seem! Lol! My future career and aspiration of becoming the "Fentanyl King" of the world is getting off to a very slow and shaky start! Lol!
I’m ok looking but I wouldn’t win a beauty pageant. I posted realistic pictures of myself because I didn’t want to mislead anyone. I will be honest, there was a cuddler in my cuddler association that I was friends with and that did this full time. But she was doing lots more than cuddling with several of her clients. She would sell fantasies and she had a myriad of costumes. She also charged about $250/hour and she had no trouble getting it.
I believe that to be successful in this game you truthfully have to be willing to have sex with your clients.
Yes, there were a few very needy guys that just wanted to be held while they talked about some things that were bothering them, usually stuff like “why don’t women find me attractive, what should I do?” Kinds of things but they were in the minority. I realized that the real money could be made if I put out and I was never willing to cross that line.

if your selling hugs at what point does it feel sexual and therefore is breaking the transaction

Hugging a stranger seems like a very inferior experience compared to hugging someone you know. At least when you visit a prostitute for sex there's the rational motivation of pleasure. But with hugging the whole point is companionship, and precisely that is lost in the transaction.

So I'm not surprised that cuddle-selling turns into sex: what else can it mean? At $110/hr, those people could and should have seen a real therapist.
i dont know anyone I can hug

i dont want sex either

if your selling hugs at what point does it feel sexual and therefore is breaking the transaction
For me, it never felt sexual. But if it got sexual, like if he took off his pants, tried to kiss me, tried to feel me in private places or I noticed he had an erection, I ended our session. And I always got the money up front.