• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants HR - Injecting questions NOT covered in megathread

Derailed

Greenlighter
I've got a weird issue that I would be interested in knowing if others had shared my experience. When I inject meth into my left arm, my old favorite vein, I cannot feel the rush until I lift my arm above my head. This happens whether I shoot into the lower or upper arm, and after pushing the whole dose in, it starts to burn in my arm terribly. All up it. But only after the injection has been completed, and it burns up my arm from the site. Not just in the local area.

The burn goes away when I lift my arm, then I get the whole rush at once, like when using a tourny without releasing it before pushing the plunger down.

Now, when I use my right arm, I never have this problem. I shoot, and a half gram shot will hit me consistently as I push the plunger down.

It's worth noting that my right arm veins are healthier/have been used less than my right, but I get this problem when I shoot above the scar tissue regardless.

Anybody else have a similar issue consistently with injecting meth? Or other drugs, for that matter?

(Note: I do perform an acetone rinse on my product before using, and it dries thoroughly. This issue has persisted whether using "cleaned" dope or dope bougt as-is, so to speak.)