• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

HPPD - others in Australia?

Everyone I know that has gone through problems withor without drugs, that got prescribed Olanzapine.. basically the meds either didn't help or made things worse. You basically cannot work or goto school on them.

ticktock: benzo's and clonidine (catapres) are used in opiate withdrawal in many cases. Could you have been thinking of this? Also clonidine has no recreational value and will lower your blood pressure if you take more than one or continue taking the pills at around 100 uGram per dose. This can cause dizziness, confusion and many other dangerous symptoms.

anfalicious said:
I have a bit of a theory about this. I don't want to offend you apollo in any way, I honestly believe you have a problem and that it may need treatment.
Anyway, my theory is thus. I quite often have hallucinations, things from seeing colours in front of my eyes, to morphing/warping of objects through to a range of other sensual hallucinations (touch, audial etc.). I have always put this down to the fact that these things have always been there and have been happening to me, but it's not since I've taken psychadelic drugs that I've noticed it going on.
Could just be a load of crap tho :)

That's interesting I was talking to an individual many years ago about the notion of altered states of consciousness. He believed that these states, whether they are drug induced, psychotic states, dream states etc. the whole gambit of realities, they all co exist and we can access them like bands on a radio. Moving from one to the other, using drugs, meditation, hypnosis etc. These realities co-exist at the same time with us the human host moving across the various realities, the receiver.
The problems start when you get the lines crossed and have several realities running at the same time. Possibly the above scenario. unfortunately for some an unwanted psychotic episode brought on by various stressors or predispositions to these states may move individuals accurse these various realities and potentially create severe trauma when the realities are at odds with each other. Particularly in the context of the modern world, where the dominant paradigm of science struggles to deal with the unexplainable and subsequently labels individuals as crazy with reference to these states. It never ceases to amaze me how other cultures are not only tolerant of individuals who experience these states and in some cases worship these "gifted" individuals. Here in the west we have the urge to stifle anything that's different, stick a label on them "crazy" and lock them up. Whoopps better take my medication!!

Hmm, thanks for the link tocktock. I find that very interesting, clonidine has found many uses outside its original scope as a blood pressure medication. Really makes you wonder about many "approved" drugs out there and what they may potentially be doing to us....