• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Howdy folks! Hope to be of use and share knowledge !

Dionysus1794

Greenlighter
Hi guy's! Thought id introduce myself , my name is Cody, I am a south Australian, avid writer, drug researcher and enthusiast and have been for a long time, i have a number of qualifications ranging from a bachelor in pharmacology, currently part way through my masters in pharmaceutical drug design, A.D in drug delivery and administration, I've also developed several RC substrates and am a strong believer in the usefulness of harm reduction and safe administration practices, running a local safe drug practice group in my home town. Im also a recovering alocoholic and morphine/dihydrocdeine addict ( now on 8mg suboxone daily) along side numerous other drugs, amphetamines, methamphetamines, benzos, RCs, etc. Hopefully In the near future i can become a valuable member of the community!!
:)
hope to be of service! :):):coffee:

Hi @Dionysus1794,

Cool background! I'm looking forward to hearing about your experiences. I'm curious about the practice you run - is it non profit? What types of services do you provide?

Welcome to Bluelight!

Peace.

Yay, someone new to teach me the scientific specifics, cheers i'm going to bother you at some point 🙃 ;)