• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Howdy Bluelight Community ?

Gunplay197

Greenlighter
Hey everyone juz signed up, kinda new to the whole fourm thing but trying to get started. People call me gunplay and I stay in the good ol' state of Idiana.Occasionally use bout everything every once in awhile but Im a daily IV user of H and Crystal.

How's it going? Stay safe sticking yourself. I don't think there's necessarily a reason to shame people for their preferred RoA if they know the risks, which I hope you do. I

n the spirit of harm reduction, just make sure you know the do's and don'ts and try not to cut corners when it comes to needles, filtering, and vein health, and don't bang any weird RCs that could tear up your veins or worse.

Stay safe and never come down. But if you want, it might be safer to choose other highs. But again, I've been there and I wouldn't be surprised if I'm there again someday, so no judgement from me. Happy travels.

Cheers.

Oh, and Indiana want me but I don't wanna go back there lol. Lived in Muncie, can't say I miss it. Don't think this is saying too much cause I haven't lived there in years.