• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

How you changed when you went to uni...

Stayed off all drugs except weed for 3 years (to keep a clear mind). I had partied heavily while at school and college and didn't want to affect my grades at uni. Got a first class hons degree and started partying again.

I tried coke, LSD, MDMA, shrooms all in college. My long distance relationship took a lot of my time so i ended up not having a great freshman year.. But i did good in school in regards to grades.

I developed bipolar disorder in college. Couple bad depressions, couple fun but destructive manias.

All in all, would change some things if i could. Especially my volatile life after college.

Hahaaaaaa

I didn't finish my elementary school! You cray cray? I failed 7th grade, haha 3 times

yeee

but I was the best in my history class!

haha

Considering I was in my 30s when I when to university, it didn't change me that much - except to hate 18 year old spoilt rich kids even more than I did already. But at least they bought plenty of hash and E's off me... ;)

Hahaaaaaa

I didn't finish my elementary school! You cray cray? I failed 7th grade, haha 3 times

yeee

but I was the best in my history class!

haha
Haha, I failed 4th grade for a silly poem I wrote for valentine's day, got suspended for 2 weeks, lmao.

Then totally skipped going to grade 6, technically failed that year to, but. I was given a make up examination and somehow managed to pass. Pretty sure they just wanted to get rid of me.

Same thing in grade 7, but. It was so much easier to skip. Just go in late head down to the guidance counselor's office get a late slip and then gtfo of there, haha.