• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How would you react if your boyfriend wanted to cross dress during sex?

Lol I’m bisexual but as far as males I like my dudes super dominant & manly lol

I'm by all means cisgendered. This is nothing more than a fetish.
Now, this is my creepiest fetish probably... you know besides the whole lolicon thing. I sometimes have sexual fantasies about being female.

I want to wear a dress and bang a girl. I dont' know why. I might have to do with my fetish for lesbians, but I've always... well not always, this is a relatively new fetish for me. I wanna wear a nice, fancy dress. Like a Chinese dress. Or preferably something very soft and silk, and then give it to a girl. This is would be weird, because I'd have to shave my beard. I'd also need a nice wig and makeup.
I dont know... for some reason the idea of having sex with a girl while looking like one turns me on. Especailly if it's taped... I would totally sell a sex tape of that, as long as the outfit is good enough to where you can't tell my identity. I wouldn't want anyone I know seeing that.
Another thing is that if there's any BDSM, I'd have to be the dominant. I wouldn't mind being a submissive, but not while crossdressing. If I'm gonna do BDSM and wear a dress, I'm gonna be dominating her. I also would stay silent. Because if I'm fantasizing about being female, I wouldn't wanna talk. My voice is low and it would shatter the illusion.
I'd buy my own dress, if I used a girls dress I think she'd be mad about the "stains" I'd put on.. Cause I'd beat off right into the dress. I've always fantasized about masturbating while wearing a dress and wrapping the silk fabric across my dick and well... probably ruining the dress.

Out of curiousity, are there any girls who would be okay with doing that with a guy? And if so, does that make you bisexual? Could a straight girl be turned on by a male crossdresser?
My boyfriend likes to wear lace panties and some of my stockings and bodysuits sometimes, but only when we’re on meth. I think it’s hot that he enjoys it in the moment. I don’t know how I’d feel about it if he went all out with full on outfits. But with meth in the mix who knows. 🤔