• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

How would you best use the phrase wanton abandon?

Boku_

Bluelighter
I know the meaning of wanton abandon after using google to find a definition but I struggle to think of any statements or sentences to correctly include the term.

I read in a book where a guy said he had wild sex with a high-class hooker in a New York hotel and the next day at lunch nothing could stop him thinking about the previous night of wanton abandon

Here are a couple of examples from the Internet that I thought were interesting:

1. Of course, Nietzsche was not the first to observe that human beings sometimes behave with wanton abandon.

2. Pulsing from the nerve center of Jellowstone Studios in Richmond VA, Butcher Brown takes careful note of the history and legacy of jazz and throws caution to the wind with wanton abandon.

He licked her pale, voluptuous, middle sized, bare breasts with a wanton abandon that made his erection as hard as a diamond rock and as big as a stallion's.

"She came in my face with wanton abandon".

It's pretty easy think of sentences that include the term - usually sexual.

He knew the consequences would be dire when he ran out of money, yet he hopped on that plane to Belize with wanton abandon and spontaneity, acting in a hedonistic nature as he saw the world as his personal playground.