• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How would you best combine the following medicines ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupofjoe_84

Greenlighter
I have some psilocybin mushrooms, dextroamphetamine 10mg , flexeril 10mg, hybrid and sativa cannabis. I'm curious what people say as far as recreationally combining these, but honestly i'm looking for treatment of focus issues, like being able to read without being distracted. The amphetamine gets me wired so I guess that means i'm not ADHD. And a side note, I had a strong trip with 2 g shroom a while ago so i'll probably try again soon. I've never tried these with cannabis.

This isn't the right forum for this, try Other Drugs

Have you looked at Erowid?

To be honest I don't think you would get much mileage out of mixing amphetamines and psilocybin, I think it'd be too uncomfortably stimulating...

Dear OP: other drugs is not here to help you get high, it is here to help you be safe as possible (if you are going to be using drugs). Also, drug combo type threads are not allowed in this forum so read th e rules. I suspect you'll know for sure when this gets closed.

Still, welcome to Bluelight friend. Happy trails.

No get high threads. Any more and you will get infracted. Do yourself a favor and read the rules you were told to read when you signed up. Btw, any of that combo can mess you up in a bad way.

You will get infracted if this happens again. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.