• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids how to use embeda

Corey5188

Greenlighter
is there any way you can take embeda and actually still get high from it?

any way to prep it for IV and get the naltrexone out of it?

what about crushing and plugging the beads, would the naltrexone still be absorbed?

i can get the embeda 100mg/4mg naltrexone caps for a decent price and cant find any info online on how you could go about "abusing" them. I just dont want to go into withdrawals

When I opened the capsule and poured out the beads, they are all white, and when i finally crushed some, I mean, I don't know how you can tell the difference or how you can possibly tell the morphine from the naltrexone. Then again, I'm no expert on using a needle for opiates either. Nevertheless, I was trying to figure out a way to do something with it LOL!!

the beads are meant to be indistinguishable so that you can't abuse them.

That said, naltrexone doesn't absorb very well rectally in most people. However if you ended up plugging them and DID get enough naltrexone in there, it would probably feel pretty bad, especially if you're already opiate dependent.

Less would be absorbed if you just took them orally due to extensive first pass metabolism of naltrexone (which wouldnt occur plugged), so really the only thing I'd even attempt with these is to take them orally.

My 2¢

What i usually do is dump a cap or two in mortar & pestle and grind(seeing as those wax coatings r bitches) it up real good the I take a cpl bumps of fine powder(just a lol ritual lol) then I drop in a foot ball and grind the 2 some more and it makes a fine powder for insufulation or for a sublingual route. I still wouldn't reccomend IV because my hominid done it and well it was not a good night.

Just thot I'd say my course of action is sublingual.

Also if some dood wanted to buy a cap in ur town what would said person have to pay for same cap.

Last edited:
Kinda makes me wonder.......normally naltrexone is given in 50mg for opioid addiction, so I wonder if the 4mg of naltrexone is not enough to block out all of that morphine.

PHP:
Ok...I was rx'd Percocet for several years, as I have MS, ive had a c4-c5, c5-c6 spinal fusion (lots of pain associated with that surgery) and now I have no cartilage left in my right hip...I'm getting cortisone injections and will ultimately need a hip replacement. I am 41. I went to refill my Percs from my GP, and got hauled into a room, tox tested, the whole nine. There is nothing in my history to warrant this behavior by the GP. He says he will not continue rx'ing me the Percs....puts me on embeda or nothing at all...I take the embeda rx. I like to have my opie-high fun too. This is my findings on embeda: I empty two capsules into a shot glass, fill the shot glass with water, and microwave it for 15 seconds. Then take it out for a little while & then microwave for another 10 seconds. You can tell when the nalextrone has been released from the tiny beads cause you'll see a opening or hole within them if u look closely. That's how you tell you've over heated/soaked them. Then drink the water, do not ingest the beads. I personally got a real chill high from doing this. I wish I could report something more intense, maybe someone else has a better idea??