• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants how to use adderall for studying all day with limited supply?

Big_guy, if you click on the forum you want to post in (go to the homeless forum of you're not sure) at the top it says stArt new thread, click on that. Then at the bottom of the box you're writing in you click submit. Hope this helps! Unless it was just freezing or something.

And its okay, we know you had good intentions so don't feel bad. I'm surprised he has done amph before and never had a pounding heart. Mine usually always pounds faster/stronger. Esp towards the end if I'm trying to rest..once you notice it/start thinking about it then it seems as though it's going even faster because you start getting anxiety thinking about it. But totally normal.

There has been times I dosed in the afternoon and STILL couldn't sleep come 5am. It's a powerful drug!

Hello. My friend has 12 pills of adderall, 10 mg, and has huge tests coming up (med school finals-level huge). she has 15 days of studying and wants to efficiently use her time and pills. what would be the best way for her to do this, since she is unable to get any more adderall?

she usually takes halves, 5mg, and that lasts her about 5-6 hours. Should she take half in the morning and then the other half late afternoon, or just take the whole thing in the morning?

what would be the best foods for her to eat to make it as efficient as possible?

will she develop a tolerance towards the end of the 15 days?

thank you!
Even with her low tolerance - my recommendation

5 days before the test take 2 per day, with the last 2 being before the test. Make sure to take before the test. Probably too late. pr-o-li-n-tane

tums and a low ph diet. Veggies and stuff. Take a multi-vitamin and take magnesium at night (ONLY AT NIGHT). Anything acidic is bad.

Yes she will get a tolerance in 15 days, but not much.

Make sure to take 2-3 before the test. And don't stress out about it. Take them an hour or two before the test and study some right before.

I remember I used to do absolutely no studying or homework in highschool - for the whole semester. I would sleep through the classes if I didn't skip. Anyways, perfect scores on finals were not uncommon in HS. I would start studying a week or so before finals and learn the majority of the semester in a week. That's how I graduated - finals. I used stims, of course. I remember making deals with teachers "If I get a perfect score on finals, will u pass me?" lol some of them took me up on it with a few conditions (probably thinking I wouldn't get a perfect score anyways). Keep in mind I was doing that for every class at the same time. So don't stress out. U can learn stuff FAST on stims. Healthy diet, sleep, and confidence will go a long way. Normally, your first answer is the right one. When you start second-guessing yourself you run into trouble.

I can't believe how they do kids these days. U can fail a class just for skipping too much. I would have dropped out. I don't want to hear someone drone on and on about how they think I evolved from an amoeba. U probably get plenty of that in med school. Empirical science at its best.