View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides How to treat morning glory seed induced vasoconstriction

polarthedog

Bluelighter
WHat do you guys do for it? It gives me a bad headache, I have migraines, i normally take caffeine for them, but I think that has vasoconstriction effects too, so idk if that would help or make things worse

I couldn't get over the extremely wrenching vomiting like i grow Morning Glory now only still want to experience HBWR but I didn't extract I swallowed actually only the last time I swallowed other times felt like I didn't use enough and was rushing the extraction but funny never worried about vasoconstriction on LSA only on blotter lol when it comes to a lysergic but starting to feel there is trauma in my brain I tend to exacerbate with out of control dosing.

How often do you use and how do you take them?

I don't have an idea other than to take a break and try Hawaiian Baby Woodrose if you have not.

Are you sure the seeds you are using are untreated and washed?

Last edited:
Here’s a list I compiled before…. Some could be wrong, it was compiled with the help of others.

- Kratom
- Cayenne Pepper (800mg crushed and capsulized)
- Kola Nut
- Niacin
- Yohimbe
- Cannabis
- Hot Showers
- Benzodiazapines
- Dark Chocolate
- Garlic Cloves
- Peppermint Cold Water Infusion
- Ginseng
- Caffeine (?)
- Ibuprofen
- Aspirin

-GC

Pre loading with L-arginine a couple of hours beforehand definitely helps.

LSA is scary to me as someone with mediocre circulation. I had vasoconstriction in my hands for almost two whole weeks after my last HBWR, so I personally won’t touch the stuff even tho the trip is beautiful at the right dose (3 Madagascar hbwr worked perfectly for me)

A few seeds of Datura Stramonium will boost the LSA (especially visuals) and eliminate the vasoconstriction.
By a few, I mean 5-7 seeds.

A few seeds of Datura Stramonium will boost the LSA (especially visuals) and eliminate the vasoconstriction.
By a few, I mean 5-7 seeds.

Good tidbit, wasn’t that 69Ron who spoke often of that? I think I remember him saying 3 was good too.

-GC

Good tidbit, wasn’t that 69Ron who spoke often of that? I think I remember him saying 3 was good too.

-GC
Yessir! It was 69Ron that turned me onto Datura to being with. Legendary dude.
I think 3 might do the trick - I recommended 5-7 because I've never failed at that dosage, and it's still very, very very far from a delirium dosage.

As much as some may not like some forms of Niacin due to the "flush" that you can often experience, you can get a slow release version that does not produce such a side-effect. But it is quite a vasodilator and can help when used a little before you partake, perhaps an hour or so. There have been other times when I have redosed Niacin as well during an experience, and it works like a charm. But preloading seems to be the key to helping keep vasoconstriction at bay, or certainly reducing the physical manifestation of it to begin with. I often make sure that I preload Magnesium as well, which seems to help with tension and vasoconstriction as well. In fact, Magnesium's cardiovascular/vasodilation benefits are widely recognized, and some studies reveal that Magnesium works synergistically with most classes of anti-hypertensive compounds as well. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22051430/
To be honest, if I could choose only one, it would be Magnesium. I have found that since employing its use, I experience little to no vasoconstriction by comparison, and it does appear to nearly negate the level of discomfort and tightness that you sure can feel sometimes which is a great thing to NOT have to think about very much if at all.
As someone else stated, L-Arginine is also helpful in addressing such things. I have found that the Mag+ Niacin combo works really well, and it has become part of preparation for experiences and tends to make them much more comfortable. We are all different, of course, so your mileage may very. But once you can find what works for you, it can make a big difference in terms of how you feel physically. Also, others have reported the use of Beet Root extract fairly successfully as well, and again, preloading is key. Just a few pennies worth...

Last edited:
its not, and i didnt say it would

That’s one source, I’m sure I can find others. You didn’t say datura would help but @tubgirl.jpg did.

It seems like since both Benadryl and datura are acetylcholine inhibiting drugs (anti histamines/deleriants) they would either both help, or neither wouldn’t help

That’s one source, I’m sure I can find others. You didn’t say datura would help but @tubgirl.jpg did.

It seems like since both Benadryl and datura are acetylcholine inhibiting drugs (anti histamines/deleriants) they would either both help, or neither wouldn’t help
I dont think that site mentions datura being an antihistamine

There are anticholinergic drugs that are not necessarily antihistamines and vice versa.

All anticholinergics are deliriants but not all deleriants are antihistamines.

I never took morning glory seeds HEAVENLY BLUE or the Hawaiian baby woodrose which also has LSA because I read that it is like a low dose LSD trip, does not last as long, but the nausea, vomiting, and other effects are horrible.