• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

How to test Xanax bar

Hi Specified,

I didn't understand.... What is tagamet?

JJ
it's an acid reducer. relieves and prevents heartburn.

I don't know why but take it half an hour before your xanax and it's stronger and a longer duration. PM me

it's an acid reducer. relieves and prevents heartburn.

I don't know why but take it half an hour before your xanax and it's stronger and a longer duration. PM me

Thanks a lot, Specified, i never heard of this.

JJ

Do I just drop a piece in water and test with a kit from the drug store?
It’s a green bar , one blank side, other side is scored with imprints S 90 3
I can tell you thats a xanax bar just by don't know what one side should be blank and the other should have divet where you can break into.3 pices it alsol ike a squll also if i remember correctly there green you'll never have green blue and yello

Can anyone identify a bar that is quite Obviously a benzo but takes about an hour to really kick in and then lasts for an unusual duration. I know what benzos should feel like and it’s definitely a benzo. But the odd part is I can take half a bar and it takes an hour to really hit (which is strange) and then I still feel it pretty heavy for a good 6 hours or more. Thanks is in advance for Any advice

Did it come from someone’s pill bottle from the pharmacy? If not, and you can’t verify, you would need to send it off to the lab and pay for a GC/MS (gas chromatography-mass spectrometry) test. Or, don’t buy pressed benzodiazepines pills, but if you do, buy reagent test kits. Benzodiazepines are notoriously hard to identify with at home reagents (especially alprazolam and clonazepam) there are literally thousands of them that people by and press with whatever you it to look like. Some people will also poison you with fentanyl RC’s if you don’t test illicit pills. Don’t trust shit. Buy your own RC benzodiazepines from a trusted vendor if you like them a lot. It’s too scary to trust anyone these days.

Test for fentanyl though.

🧙‍♂️
Yep, I have the fent test strips and always check for that, just because I prefer to live. Thanks anyway and peace