• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

How to test Xanax bar

Almost all bars on the street right now either have etizolam, flualprazolam, or both in them. Sometimes, clonazolam or diclazepam (more uncommon) as well. Personally, I'm a big fan of etizolam as it feels very similar to Alp. FluAlp is very very sedating though and will FUCK your tolerance. Also leads to blackouts very often.

Almost all bars on the street right now either have etizolam, flualprazolam, or both in them. Sometimes, clonazolam or diclazepam (more uncommon) as well. Personally, I'm a big fan of etizolam as it feels very similar to Alp. FluAlp is very very sedating though and will FUCK your tolerance. Also leads to blackouts very often.
Etizolam is just like a short acting Xanax I reckon.

Dude the flood of counterfeit xannies in the UK is disturbing, we have a lot of fake oxy's and such in the states, and I'm beginning to start hearing of fake bars over here as well. As someone who's never really had a legitimate script or had a buddy with one, I'm really glad I got away from pills around 2013, good lord.

Etizolam is just like a short acting Xanax I reckon.
I mean xanax is already pretty short acting. They have about the same duration of action, but Etizolam is less potent. You'd need about 4mg of Etizolam I believe for it to feel similar to 2mg xanax. Also Etizolam is a Thienodiazepine and therefore, less addictive. However it's still pretty damn addictive. Just not as bad of withdrawals

Yeah that's super helpful advice isn't it.
I'll just run it through a $100000 piece of equipment that I have access to.

All addicts should have one of these machines in their stash room, it is a part of the drug paraphernalia, "c'mon my dear dealer, come over, let's do a quick run to see what's your product is about"

that's science bitch

If you know what real xanax tastes like, if you chew down on them then you know it's xanax

This...

I've had many different presses. Some looked horrible and some looked IDENTICAL to the white Pfizer 2 mg Xanax bars. They all had similar effects and they were all advertised as presses, but they "guaranteed" they were made with real Alp... Some were tasteless and others tasted slightly bitter. Though it's entirely possible I was just tricking my brain trying to convince myself these weren't Etizolam or something else... It had been a while since I had any straight from the pharmacy and I used to just swallow them instead of chewing or letting them dissolve, so I wasn't sure what taste I was supposed to expect.

I recently acquired some legitimate (foreign) Alprazolam in sealed bottles. And I can say without a doubt, there is no mistaking that bitter alp taste... I have since sworn off known presses and I've been sticking to pharmacy drugs. Consuming mystery drugs is way to risky... But if the presses I used to get were in fact Etizolam, they still made me feel amazing. And I'd actually consider getting legitimate Etiz if I were in a pinch or just needed to save some money vs the street value of legit Alp.

I'm kind of fucked up right now so this post became long and unnecessary, I really just wanted to cosign the taste test lol even though you shouldn't be taking something if you're not already certain what it is...

Just be safe out there my bar buddies.

This...

I've had many different presses. Some looked horrible and some looked IDENTICAL to the white Pfizer 2 mg Xanax bars. They all had similar effects and they were all advertised as presses, but they "guaranteed" they were made with real Alp... Some were tasteless and others tasted slightly bitter. Though it's entirely possible I was just tricking my brain trying to convince myself these weren't Etizolam or something else... It had been a while since I had any straight from the pharmacy and I used to just swallow them instead of chewing or letting them dissolve, so I wasn't sure what taste I was supposed to expect.

I recently acquired some legitimate (foreign) Alprazolam in sealed bottles. And I can say without a doubt, there is no mistaking that bitter alp taste... I have since sworn off known presses and I've been sticking to pharmacy drugs. Consuming mystery drugs is way to risky... But if the presses I used to get were in fact Etizolam, they still made me feel amazing. And I'd actually consider getting legitimate Etiz if I were in a pinch or just needed to save some money vs the street value of legit Alp.

I'm kind of fucked up right now so this post became long and unnecessary, I really just wanted to cosign the taste test lol even though you shouldn't be taking something if you're not already certain what it is...

Just be safe out there my bar buddies.
I wouldn't r rd eally call them bitter.hard to describe but its a unique taste like no other

The best way to test a Xanax bar is to not
buy Xanax bars from street dealers. Legit blisters and sealed bottles. Nothing else anymore.

I'll second this. A lot of the legal RC benzos of recent years have given me sleep paralysis from a single dose. The only benzos I buy off DMN which don't give me sleep paralysis are ones in blister packs with lot numbers and expiry dates.

I wouldn't r rd eally call them bitter.hard to describe but its a unique taste like no other
I say bitter, but to me it's not a cringing, mouth puckering, head shaking type of bitter. It's not the most pleasant taste, but it's not unbearable either. At least in my taste buds opinion. 👅 But like you said, it's definitely unique. The presses I used to get were almost always completely tasteless. Definitely not Alp.

I wish they had simple dip stick tests for benzos like they have for fentanyl. I'd rather just pay more for legit pharma alprazolam instead of taking chances with sketchy cheaper street or DNM bars.

I say bitter, but to me it's not a cringing, mouth puckering, head shaking type of bitter. It's not the most pleasant taste, but it's not unbearable either. At least in my taste buds opinion. 👅 But like you said, it's definitely unique. The presses I used to get were almost always completely tasteless. Definitely not Alp.

I wish they had simple dip stick tests for benzos like they have for fentanyl. I'd rather just pay more for legit pharma alprazolam instead of taking chances with sketchy cheaper street or DNM bars.

I also tried a lot of RC-Benzos but the safest I feel with Pharmabenzos and thankfully I have a good option that will last for a long time - so I'm lucky, i know, to get Pfizer Xannies, Roofies, Oxazepam - these are the "normal ones". When I want Midazolam from time to time or something that is not common on the street (I never buy on the street) the person will get it for me. Lucky me....

I have to admit that the RC-Benzos Bromazolam and Nitrazolam are great - sedative and hypnotic, noddynoddynoddy :D

JJ

EDIT: I really don't know why such a lot of people believe that all benzos kick in better when taken sublingual. First, nearly no benzo does kick really, and the time until they work is more or less the same - that's only my experience. It's always at about 15 to 20 minutes. So why not swallow on an empty stomach? Then it lasts perhaps 10 minutes until you feel them.

and they peak at around 1 hr mark...and don't forget to take you;re tagamet half an hour before you take your zanny