• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction how to test drugs for fent?

kushblowin

Bluelighter
ive never had to worry about drugs before because ive only done weed and opiates straight out of the bottle type stuff and there was never really fentanyl shit around like this before or anything. every time a drug starts to make me tired i get paranoid and cant relax worried about fent, or if i smoke i start getting kinda paranoid about it, or im just afraid to fall asleep.

is there strips where you can just test for fent? or is it just best to buy a drug testing kit? do i just buy the marquis kit or is there anything else i need?

Fentanyl test strips can be a bitch to get used to. If you use to much product in the testing batch then it will pop hot for fentanyl, then if you don't use much product then it will show it is negative, when really the test is inconclusive so the powder could still be fentanyl positive.
Something else I noticed you could try is looking at grabbing one or a couple of these: Multi-Drug Surface Residue (Pouch) Drug Test - Includes Fentanyl & Carfentanyl . Haven't tried them so not sure. I have tried both the Dancesafe.org test strips and also tried WIM Scientific Laboratories fentanyl test strips <-- Those I've been more successful in testing product.

if theres anything fentanyl near me its going in the trash lol
I don't particularly like fent but I will take jt..... I like to know though so I can be super careful with it. It really lacks the magic of other full agonist opioids I've. I'm either not high enough or falling asleep. All the CNS depressant action is there tho.. .😡

Dangerous shit.