Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Help How to tell real Oxy's from fake / pressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CadelG

Bluelighter
Is there any pressed pills guide? I'm always so scared of getting pressed stuff so is there anyway to tell them apart from real pharmaceutical? thanks

And there is a thread dealing with the mass/weight of certain pills (real) here somewhere (mostly opioids) that has come in handy for me a couple times. Would be most excellent if it was kept updated but guess we gotta be thankful for what we do have, no?
Other than what is mentioned above by Transformer: A keen eye (or use of magnification), taste and experience with the substance can help but is not recommended as it could be too late by the time one has a chance to get a good taste of a pill.

And there is a thread dealing with the mass/weight of certain pills (real) here somewhere (mostly opioids) that has come in handy for me a couple times. Would be most excellent if it was kept updated but guess we gotta be thankful for what we do have, no?
Other than what is mentioned above by Transformer: A keen eye (or use of magnification), taste and experience with the substance can help but is not recommended as it could be too late by the time one has a chance to get a good taste of a pill.
I had read that the real pils taste bitter, I’m new to all of this so I’m not sure how it all works.

I never thought about this but this is a genius way to test for fake pills. I’m sure pharmaceutical Roxies are all within a very specific weight, like within 3 mg of each other.

Oxycodone is a clean energetic high that many people love. Fentanyl pressed or fentanyl analogue blues will not produce this high. You’ll nod out, be higher than usual, and won’t feel much euphoria.

But get yourself a milligram scale 0.001 and this should be a sure fire way to tell. Without needing to waste product or break pills to test.

A friend of mine died from one fentanyl pressed xanax bar. So if you determine the pills are fake and have a low tolerance proceed with extra caution.

I never thought about this but this is a genius way to test for fake pills. I’m sure pharmaceutical Roxies are all within a very specific weight, like within 3 mg of each other.

I tested this with 100 fent pills (blue m30s)

They would vary as much as 7mg in weight.

I'm sure real pharma is going to be near exact in weight. They have very high standards.

I tested this with 100 fent pills (blue m30s)

They would vary as much as 7mg in weight.

I'm sure real pharma is going to be near exact in weight. They have very high standards.
I am in Northern California and get M-30’s as well. The unbelievable thing is I get a 120 a month script that I am given for just helping with groceries to a nice older lady who has a terminal illness. I feel bad, but she offers and i never thought I’d see real Malinkrofdt M30s that weren’t fake pressed. But I’m lucky enough to get all 120 for a bill:)

Is there any pressed pills guide? I'm always so scared of getting pressed stuff so is there anyway to tell them apart from real pharmaceutical? thanks
In my experience and opinion real ones are softer and more powder like. Anything that is hard to crush is fake. I was prescribed real ones for awhile and last year been on and off real and fake. Also the real ones don’t have a bitter taste.
break one in half and lick the middle. If it’s real it shouldn’t really have any taste. Also try to crush half. If it crushes easily and becomes powder like fast. Then it’s real.
again this is my experience. The fake ones look exactly like the real ones but some times the color is alil too bright or on the green side.
I would get one and test it the way I mentioned. Then do a fourth and see how you feel. Hope this helped

Personally, I have been thrilled when they're fake. Because they're probably of fent content which means that the fake is much stronger than the real in my encounters. However, this is an HR forum and I do not want to think about the potential consequences of someone who gets a fake that could have who knows what. Also, fent can be dangerous for those who do not have well tolerance.

In my opinion there is truly no way to tell because the presses are becoming more accurate and accurate (but there are some clues if not a great press). Usually the pills are thicker than the real counterpart (never encountered thinner type pressed pills oddly). The color is a bit off than the real shaded pills as well. Other than that? Good luck. I know you're not supposed to do this but I always tried a bit and saw if it had any effects. But in theory you're supposed to test the pill, lol.

Personally, I have been thrilled when they're fake. Because they're probably of fent content which means that the fake is much stronger than the real in my encounters. However, this is an HR forum and I do not want to think about the potential consequences of someone who gets a fake that could have who knows what. Also, fent can be dangerous for those who do not have well tolerance.

In my opinion there is truly no way to tell because the presses are becoming more accurate and accurate (but there are some clues if not a great press). Usually the pills are thicker than the real counterpart (never encountered thinner type pressed pills oddly). The color is a bit off than the real shaded pills as well. Other than that? Good luck. I know you're not supposed to do this but I always tried a bit and saw if it had any effects. But in theory you're supposed to test the pill, lol.

All true. And I have also resorted to just tasting the pill to test it. Well, I did it once after after buying oxys from a less than reputable source (i.e. a stranger at the gas station). At first I told myself I wouldn’t take any but eventually I couldn’t handle the temptation. I took maybe the teeny tiniest bit possible. Actually I think I may have just licked the pill or something crazy. But my thinking was, if I don’t become violently ill <or worse> then they must be legit and not fentanyl. After about 30 mins and I was still alive and fine, I took the whole pill. Looking back, it definitely wasn’t worth the risk and anxiety.

Nowadays, I’m more into stimulants but if I do ever want oxys or benzos, I try to stick with people who I know well and know have ‘scripts.

In my experience and opinion real ones are softer and more powder like. Anything that is hard to crush is fake. I was prescribed real ones for awhile and last year been on and off real and fake. Also the real ones don’t have a bitter taste.
break one in half and lick the middle. If it’s real it shouldn’t really have any taste. Also try to crush half. If it crushes easily and becomes powder like fast. Then it’s real.
again this is my experience. The fake ones look exactly like the real ones but some times the color is alil too bright or on the green side.
I would get one and test it the way I mentioned. Then do a fourth and see how you feel. Hope this helped
Really? In my experience it's been the opposite. With the poorly made fake ones anyways. They crumble easily and a lot of times don't have a coating on them but I'm noticing as time goes on, I'm seeing less of those in my area. I guess the people that are making them are upping their game.

I actually just tried to crush a real one to snort and it was hard as a rock. Couldn't even break it on the line with a knife but I snorted a small portion of it and it definitely feels real. Now after reading your comment, I'm worried my fake-dar is no longer going to be on point though. Why do I have such a hard time breaking the real ones?

Oh and I know this post is old. I searched key words and found it because I was wondering whether or not the couple that I just got were fake.

I'm curious how to tell if any pill is. I've been sticking to morphine and codeine to stay away from fentanyl but there's stories on reddit of everything these days. I've at least been testing my pills and myself and don't know what else to do.

I’ve found a few examples of fake Oxys for you, as a guide. I have heard from a number of sources that 30mg Oxys are the dosage most frequently fake.

As you can see, it’s quite difficult to tell the real Oxys from the fakes.

Why do I have such a hard time breaking the real ones?
Because they are real and are designed to hold together so that they do not erode and skew the dosage. Fresh pharm oxy and hydros are a bitch to split or crush in my experience. And chewing them can be a pain as wel... cracked a tooth once biting a 10m oxy/apap a few years ago... the presses just kinda disintegrate as soon as they hit the tongue.

Many organizations will give out free fentanyl test strips or benzo test strips as part of harm-reduction philosophy.

In all honesty, the fake pills feel a bit gritty, the real ones are totes smooth.

The fake Oxys often are speckled in color, the real ones are not.

But only a testing kit can tell you for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.