• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Help How to tell real Oxy's from fake / pressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naive non-American here. Do these fake drugs/fake oxy ever come in blister packs? Here in NZ every drug deal I've ever done or seen or known of when it comes to pharmacy drugs is done in trays. You buy a tray. The tray is blister pack/you push the drugs through foil.. Just to be clear what I mean incase you guys call it something different.

Then again here in nz we don't really get given loose drugs. The only 'bottle' of loose pills I've ever had was codeine 15/30mg and antibiotics. Morphine, tramadol, oxy.. All for me were from the pharmacy in blister packs.

Do they counterfeit to this level or is it just loose pills?

not here, you get fake ones dumped in your sweaty palm, not dropping them between your car seats if you're lucky these days,loose always in cali

done miss that shit please, after cleaning the yard and tending to pets, getting ready for one big block party and reading Xorkoths trips report(priceless) i began to get triggered, then i thought, wow, im free, truly free of fent and oxy, i want this for you, all joking aside, your muscle car could make it home in 5 hrs

done miss that shit please, after cleaning the yard and tending to pets, getting ready for one big block party and reading Xorkoths trips report(priceless) i began to get triggered, then i thought, wow, im free, truly free of fent and oxy, i want this for you, all joking aside, your muscle car could make it home in 5 hrs
no muscle car, thats a cop car back when i was off the oxies, looking back similar times, cant even fuck anymore... cause they prolly about to make plan b illegals.. nor would I, so i smoke medical marijuana and record... and ima run outta heartbreaks. I drive a feminine grand cherokee

im free too, but i got insurance so fuck it might try methadone for a little while. give me a new hobby..

Look At You Show Me GIF by Sharon Van Etten

not here, you get fake ones dumped in your sweaty palm, not dropping them between your car seats if you're lucky these days,loose always in cali
Damn. I can't imagine buying loose pills. I don't know anyone that would do such a thing either. Here it's either in a blister pack or it doesn't exist, pretty much. Even when a friend simply gave me some Ritalin he had also been given, he chopped off the end of a blister pack and that's what I had in hand.

Then again because of the way drugs are prescribed here(pretty much never loose) it means anything not in a tray is suspect from the get go. There's no reason it shouldn't be in a tray sort of thing.

i would imagine most blister packaged pills are not exactly what they seem. americans will by anything especially if its wrapped in a bow. lol

Break it up into 4 pieces and see how hard it breaks up. A normal tablet would be pretty hard compared to these fake bogus scam tabs that are poorly put together. Some still may be hard to break but I look at the sides and esp. the imprints and size of the tablet. Real product will taste bitter as said but anybody whose been around knows the real taste. just my opinion

Google the weight of a prescription oxy and then weigh the pills.. if they're not within 5 mg they're fake. Pressed pills usually weigh more

I've literally dropped 3 roxies down the crevice in my car and had to remove the seat to find 2 of them so i took it out it was a pain in the butt

I've literally dropped 3 roxies down the crevice in my car and had to remove the seat to find 2 of them so i took it out it was a pain in the butt
I dropped an m30 between my truck seats
removed both buckets and found about every pill under the sun except that one

I spilled a btl of about 10 of em under a booth seat in a pub one time and by the time I ripped the bench seat
the rats had snagged like 6 of them

Last edited:
LOL @
"real ones"
welcome to BL.
Hope your day/night is going well and easy. :)

rd

ed

but true real ones are hard as fuk
Ok...so the ones that come from a doc rather than the street are hard to break down. I really should get a pill crusher...the pressed fent is crumbly. . My day is going great thanks. Hope yours is too.

My day is going great thanks. Hope yours is too.
So far so good but am taking a break today from being "straight".
Thank you.
the pressed fent is crumbly.
IMO break em all up if you gonna use em and mix remains very well.
Dose a little as possible. Ya can always go up.
Note this could end in sudden death so my suggestion it to not even bother with them.
Maybe I am misinformed or reading incorrectly....

You never know when you are getting a 'hot' pill or part of a pill - very good idea. Im trying to avoid the dull sudden death endgame, but an idiot like me can't live from people who have medical resources. Hope you are enjoying your break, and staying safe. I would prefer oxy, medical morphine or dilaudid since there is no 'pure' heroin, but that is never going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.