• pillreports.net
    Ecstasy test results database by Enlighten
  • reagentkit.biz
  • Pillreports Moderators: andyturbo | bornaTubby | johnboy | scatterday | Transform
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Help How to tell real Oxy's from fake / pressed

CadelG

Bluelighter
Is there any pressed pills guide? I'm always so scared of getting pressed stuff so is there anyway to tell them apart from real pharmaceutical? thanks

6am-64-14m

Moderator: NMI, CD
Staff member
And there is a thread dealing with the mass/weight of certain pills (real) here somewhere (mostly opioids) that has come in handy for me a couple times. Would be most excellent if it was kept updated but guess we gotta be thankful for what we do have, no?
Other than what is mentioned above by Transformer: A keen eye (or use of magnification), taste and experience with the substance can help but is not recommended as it could be too late by the time one has a chance to get a good taste of a pill.

Zeke1977

Bluelighter
And there is a thread dealing with the mass/weight of certain pills (real) here somewhere (mostly opioids) that has come in handy for me a couple times. Would be most excellent if it was kept updated but guess we gotta be thankful for what we do have, no?
Other than what is mentioned above by Transformer: A keen eye (or use of magnification), taste and experience with the substance can help but is not recommended as it could be too late by the time one has a chance to get a good taste of a pill.
I had read that the real pils taste bitter, I’m new to all of this so I’m not sure how it all works.

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter

I never thought about this but this is a genius way to test for fake pills. I’m sure pharmaceutical Roxies are all within a very specific weight, like within 3 mg of each other.

Oxycodone is a clean energetic high that many people love. Fentanyl pressed or fentanyl analogue blues will not produce this high. You’ll nod out, be higher than usual, and won’t feel much euphoria.

But get yourself a milligram scale 0.001 and this should be a sure fire way to tell. Without needing to waste product or break pills to test.

A friend of mine died from one fentanyl pressed xanax bar. So if you determine the pills are fake and have a low tolerance proceed with extra caution.

SnafuInTheVoid

Moderator: NSADD
Staff member
I never thought about this but this is a genius way to test for fake pills. I’m sure pharmaceutical Roxies are all within a very specific weight, like within 3 mg of each other.

I tested this with 100 fent pills (blue m30s)

They would vary as much as 7mg in weight.

I'm sure real pharma is going to be near exact in weight. They have very high standards.

Oxyonthemind87

Ex-Bluelighter
I tested this with 100 fent pills (blue m30s)

They would vary as much as 7mg in weight.

I'm sure real pharma is going to be near exact in weight. They have very high standards.
I am in Northern California and get M-30’s as well. The unbelievable thing is I get a 120 a month script that I am given for just helping with groceries to a nice older lady who has a terminal illness. I feel bad, but she offers and i never thought I’d see real Malinkrofdt M30s that weren’t fake pressed. But I’m lucky enough to get all 120 for a bill:)