• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How to snort cocaine when you have just had a Laryngectomy

rcole2

Greenlighter
:) I have just had a laryngectomy and was an avid cocaine user, I would only snort cocaine and now I am wondering how am I going to snort it now

Plug the hole. Or is the airway completely obstructed? When you plug the hole, do you still get air going through the nose?

With such serious medical conditions, I advise against taking cocaine. Maybe you can dissolve the cocaine and use it as a nasal spray?

Plug it or use it sublingually/buccally like they basically do in the Andes with Coca leaves.

Yeah man, don't try to snort it if you're recovering from a medical procedure such as this. Plugging it would work best, have you ever plugged? It seems ridiculous to put drugs up your ass but it works really well and it's easy to do.

Plugging seems your best option. Or start smoking but thats asking for more problems.don't!

Just dissolve what you'd usually take in a syringe, lay on your left side, lube a bit ,insert and you should get the kick you are used to.
Only no numb nose....

:) I have just had a laryngectomy and was an avid cocaine user, I would only snort cocaine and now I am wondering how am I going to snort it now

Did the treating physician tell you that your cocaine use contributed to your laryngectomy? Way back when a decent ENT worked shift, you could almost spot a cocaine user upon examination via nasal/throat corruption.

Seriously, give your lary time to heal before you snort coke again because your run the risk of hemmorhage. JMO