• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to shoot Oxidolor properly?European 80mg ER oxycodone

morfeu

Greenlighter
So I tried it this way a few times but I didn't feel the rush the people are talking about but I'm thinking that my way of preparation is sloppy.I usually remove the coating,crush it to a very fine powder(even if I snort or parachute it) then I let it soak in the spoon in about 2 ml of water(I heard that this way is better than heating it)I use a rollie filter to suck it up then I shoot it up.When I'm snorting I use 40mg,when parachuting between 40 and 80mg but when I IV I only use 20mg-25mg,should I up the dose,I'm doing it wrong or it does not have a rush at all so I better stick to snorting and parachuting.I know shooting pills is dangerous due to the binders and all so please stick to the topic,thanks guys,be safe!

well maybe do more, but honestly, its not worth it, the rush always sucks. i only get a rush from Dilaudid.

OC's never gave me a rush, so if i were you i would just snort/parachute. your preperation is not too sloppy, although i do recomennd a wheel/micron filter.

hey,they are not OxyContin OC,they are ER but Oxidolor I think formula wise they are like the old formula oxy from the states.

but I don't know where I could find them in Romania...In my town where I'm at college right now we don't have needle exchanges like the guys from US and from ebay I would pay more on the shipping than the items.

Just up ur dose to roughly the same as ur nasal and oral dose..
Oxy doesn't have the biggest rush, but u can definitely tell you just intravenously injected a decently potent opioid..

I always describe the oxy rush as like taking off in an airplane....slowly building altitude....morphine/H are like getting hit by a locomotive

and could you please write a step by step guide how to do it?because it feels my tehnique is a bit wastefull

Yes it will feel better I think. At least to me it does.....it doesn't have the rush of dilaudid, morphine or H but it feels good.

As for a method....if they pill make up is like that of the original North American OxyContin, it should be very easy. If it gels up when water is added I don't know what to tell u.

Well here's the method I'd use in ur situation (no access to micron filter etc)

-remove coating from pill, and crush to a fine powder

- Add powder to sterile spoon.

- add 1 cc of cool sterile water and mix well.

-once mixed well, filter solution through a cotton bud (or lacking that a piece of cigarette filter).

- if there is room in ur rig u can add a little more water to the spoon to wash out any remaining oxy.

- Inject and enjoy

There, not the cleanest or safest method but probably as good as it gets without a micron filter.

Damn you studying in Romania for college ? What for? And how is it there compared to where you're from originally?

Just chew them up/crush them and parachute, oxy is SO much better oral, I believe because it is partially metabolized to oxymorphone orally, a super high BA, and lasts MUCH longer. I'm saying this after shooting heroin/many other drugs for many years, even after I starting IVing I tried shooting roxies once or twice, but it totally wasn't worth it and always took them orally since and was much more satisfied. Even after acquiring roxies while in heavy heroin WD with a huge urge to shoot them asap I always made myself eat them and just suffer a little longer until they kicked in. The couple times I shot them in WD was pointless because I'd be in WD again after 3-4 hours and didn't even get a rush, while eating them I could actually go to sleep that day, wake up in WD and eat some more in the morning and they'd last until I could score.

The bioavailability of Oxycodone is going to be, at most, 16% higher than oral administration. The rush that IV Oxycodone produces is nothing compared to other Opioids either, in my opinion. I've been a Heroin addict for ten years and always have injected it. I always take Oxycodone orally if that says anything to you.

You risk complications, infection and everything else in the process, so I would advise against it. Please don't get me wrong, there's actually an argument in favor of injection Heroin use. I'm not aware of one for Oxycodone.

For anyone reading and wondering about Romania, they have an incredibly repressive drug policy for a European country, so it's unlikely that syringes can be acquired with ease, although I've heard that the situation is slowly improving. It's not uncommon for drug addicts to emerge from the sewers to score, if that gives you an idea of the state of the community over there.

I didn't came in RO to study,I am Romanian,thanks for the advices guys I'm gonna stick to parachuting and snorting.As for the question with the syringes,you can get 1ml insuline syringes at any pharmacy for real,I payed for ten syringes 3 lei which equals like 0.69 dollars,I don't know where you heard the thing about the sewers but it is not true any pharmacy is willing to sell you rigs !

Everyone mentions the high oral bioavailability of oxycodone and that it's not worth IV'ing..but bioavailability isn't everything when it comes to different ingestion methods.... I believe it has more to do with rapid onset then b/a...

Though it does seem that most drugs that have a low oral/nasal b/a produce a good rush when IV'd. While many drugs with high b/a orally (oxycodone,methadone) are said by many to have underwhelming rush...

I've injected a lot of Oxycodone and I do enjoy the rapid onset much more the rapid onset over The slower come up of nasal use.

I had meant to tell you to look up stetilfilt earlier. That shouldn't cost too much and would work great.

The Sterifilt is definitely the next best thing to a micron syringe filter and if you have a debit/ credit card and obviously an internet connection, 10 sterifilts is less than a pack of cigarettes and works with insulin rigs. BL is strict about sourcing but if you type STERIFILT into any search engine you will get there.