• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⫸STICKY⫷ How to send a sample to wedinos help please?

sent in a sample of Accord Dihydrocodeine 30mg and it came back as genuine (y)

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I posted this but my kern diazepam and galenika xanax came back as legit.

ack! WEDINOs isn't publishing results at the moment:

Upgrading infromation management system: WEDINOS is currently in the process of upgrading its information management and reporting systems. While this work is being undertaken we are unable to publish results to the website. Thank you for you support and patience.

Last edited:
I write the codes on a sticky note on my desktop, but you can always search for the name of the sample you sent in and it will show your postcode

I'm waiting for four results - I hope they'll be operating again soon

Wedinos is publishing results again although only as PDFs on their newsletter page as they're still having technical difficulties. Fortunately all of these samples came back as genuine.

Seems that Nervigesic Pregabalin is a legit Indian brand.

Last edited:
That pregabalin I was sure was fake. Would love to see the results of that. Must look.

The Pregabalin that came from Euro sources seems to have dried up, so now vendors are all selling this Nervigesic. I guess Indian pharma isn't necessarily any more likely to be faked than Euro brands. Alko-1 Xanax is Indian and that always comes up as genuine on Wedinos. Clozerid Clonazepam is Indian and the sample I sent in to Wedinos came back as legit.

maybe it takes more work to make fake capsules look genuine than fake pills/tablets

It was that Temazepam that looked really suspicious to me, but apparently it's genuine. I once got some much more legit-looking Teva Temazepam and turned out it was actually Flubromazolam according to Wedinos, so you never know

I've finally got round to cleaning up this thread. I've deleted any posts that aren't directly related to the Wedinos process and results (including all my OT shit).

So to anyone that notices their posts have gone missing, it's nothing personal, I just want to keep this thread streamlined and on point as it's a valuable resource.

Thanks all...

I've finally got round to cleaning up this thread. I've deleted any posts that aren't directly related to the Wedinos process and results (including all my OT shit).

So to anyone that notices their posts have gone missing, it's nothing personal, I just want to keep this thread streamlined and on point as it's a valuable resource.

Thanks all...
Was just thinking about this today. Why not a seperate sticky for wedinos results? Or if not a separate one change the title of this to “How to send to wedinos plus BL user results.” Or something.

Be good for other UK users anyway to refer to. Post and ask that anyone who sends to wedinos then post in this/that thread so we can see what’s about.

Was just thinking about this today. Why not a seperate sticky for wedinos results? Or if not a separate one change the title of this to “How to send to wedinos plus BL user results.” Or something.

Be good for other UK users anyway to refer to. Post and ask that anyone who sends to wedinos then post in this/that thread so we can see what’s about.

Goddamn it Diz, you're determined to get me to do some actual work aren't you? 🤣

But yeh, I've got to admit that it's a good idea. Leave it with me... (y)

So, I had everything packed up with 2 samples in 1 envelope. Everything clearly labelled, samples sealed, labelled and taped to the back of the form. Turns out you can't send 2 in 1 envelope (at least according to forum posts, I can't see anything on their site), so I re-opened it, took one out, sealed it back up and posted it.
Seems I may have forgotten to put my age on the form, got everything else very detailed, more detailed than it ought to be, describing on the "additional notes on back". First half of postcode is there (bit messy, though clarified on the back of the form) so everything they put up on their site is included.
I'll be absolutely raging if they just incinerate it, I've a tiny bit of sample left, though that'll cost me a £2 stamp, envelope and time at the least. I emailed their "contact us email" with my age and an apology if it's not there, so maybe they'll accept it.
They could do with adding a bit more to "how to send in a sample" as it's pretty confusing to say the least. (Edit: I may make an example video and upload to youtube/odysee, that might help some people though infographics are probably more helpful/edit). An online form would be even better, it'd alert you to any mistakes made and could either be submitted online or (for data security, so nothing is sent online) simply be an interactive form that you hit print on after filling out. Or have a "contact email" at the bottom of the form and for errors that can be rectified by adding missing information email the person with "submit details within 48 hours before your sample is incinerated".

Regarding not having filled in age (it's not on the other form I had removed from the envelope, so I assume it's not on that one either) but having emailed them before the parcel has even been picked up by the postie (with their barcode number so they know what sample I'm talking about) what do you reckon my chances are?

Last edited:
Regarding not having filled in age (it's not on the other form I had removed from the envelope, so I assume it's not on that one either) but having emailed them before the parcel has even been picked up by the postie (with their barcode number so they know what sample I'm talking about) what do you reckon my chances are?
Just depends which way the wind is blowing, I'd say a 50/50 chance

Also, you definitely can send more than one sample per envelope as long as you label correcty and use a different form for each test

Yes you definitely can send more then one sample per envelope, provided each sample is a separate form with a separate reference number - I checked this with Wedinos themselves and have often done it myself

You don't actully have to fill out any of the 'effects'' section if you don't want to, all the top parts of the form must be filled correctly however, so omitting the age might be a problem.

I got a sample declined as "incomplete form" when I also forgot to fill in my age on one of the forms I sent in. However, I didn't think of emailing them separately with the ref number and my age.

I guess it depends how strict they are about procedures. I'd be interested to know what the outcome is.

Yes you definitely can send more then one sample per envelope, provided each sample is a separate form with a separate reference number - I checked this with Wedinos themselves and have often done it myself

You don't actully have to fill out any of the 'effects'' section if you don't want to, all the top parts of the form must be filled correctly however, so omitting the age might be a problem.
Well, at least that means I can send both samples in if this one gets declined. I wish they had a web based form, fill in the form, get your code from that form after completing it and then send in a sample with that code written on it. They could even have the web form generate a QR code for you to print and stick to your sample to make things easier for them. Then all they'd have to do after testing is mark the code as "complete" and it would autofill most of the things they need to fill manually before posting it online.
It would be much less clunky, reduce their workload and make it almost impossible for them to need to decline a sample, except in the case of an incorrect postcode. I'd do it for them if I knew how to do web design, though if it's a university hospital it's bound to have interns who know someone who's doing a web design degree. At the moment everything feels very 90s with them having a website though information having to be mailed off to them, obviously you can't email samples but their process could easily be streamlined from:
1) Look at pixelated printout of form
2) Check postcode with package
2) Transcribe form onto a computer
3) Double check form to make sure you've not made transcription errors
4) Save transcription
5) Test sample
6) Collate sample results with transcription and submit to website

to:
1) Enter barcode number/scan printed barcode/QR code
2) Details entered are displayed on a computer
2) Check postcode with package
3) Test sample
4) Collate sample results with details on computer and submit to website

I get that having a secure submission system would be a difficult, though the amount of personal details submitted aren't exactly going to be a huge issue. It'd definitely save them time and paperwork though.

^well, yes, but this is the way they do it. They're only a small uni lab and I'm thankful we just have Wedinos and that it's a free service. I wish there were more testing services

^well, yes, but this is the way they do it. They're only a small uni lab and I'm thankful we just have Wedinos and that it's a free service. I wish there were more testing services
Yeah I wish there were more testing services too.
However I'd bet that if they put out a "Volunteer wanted, web design" and asked for CVs to be submitted they'd get someone to do it for them, for free, given they provide their service to thousands of people for free there'd almost certainly be people who'd want to pay them back with a couple of days of free labour.
Edit, I mean these form submission systems existed on the cheapest of RC vendor websites (though maybe they came via paypal or payment processors) so setting up something similar isn't going to be a months long endeavor for an experienced volunteer.