• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How to safely bioassay a new batch (clonazepam)

SWIM Had A Dream

Bluelighter
I wish to sample a batch of what is supposed to be clonazepam powder. I understand I am one of the first to sample this batch. I intend to make a weak (.5mg/mL) propylene glycol solution by adding distilled water to the pharmaceutical powder, and then adding drops of PG as needed. I will hold the solution at constant temperature (I was thinking 100F stirred) and add a few drops every few hours until the powder is dissolved, and then leave overnight at temp. The solution will not be used for injection.

I decided my first dose should be .1 mL (.05mg) to make sure I haven't gotten ahold of something terrible. I don't assume this will be active and if this goes well I will slowly increase dosage until I reach an active dose.

Am I missing anything? I'm not very experienced with making solutions, but I get the concept...Abort mission? Procede with extreme caution? I'd hope some old heads will chime in...I frequent in the PD forum but I know this question prbly belongs in OD.

Edit: I am overabundant with caution this time becaus the "guy" had other curiosities for sale that were waaaaaay more potent and deadly....(fent HCl [fent RC's are even scarier])

Last edited:
Yeah you seem extremely cautious much more then even then the regular safe user. Great plan. Benzos won't kill you in overdose (except absurd like x100 a normal dose), but that is assuming you've actually got a benzo on your hand. The only other thing I could think of is buying a hrine drug test that test for benzos and putting some of your solution in to confirm it is that class. I wouldn't do any of that myself but I'm reckless....