• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

how to remove paracetamol from cocaine?

U

Uniregistered

hi,
only anyone experienced please - how to clean cocaine that is mixed with paracetamol?
thank you!

do you mean codeine or coke? very strange question mate why would coke have paracetomol in obv i know its cut to fuck nowdays that's why i don't bother with it opiates for me all the way and xanax ..im not sure if the mods will close this.

Should be perfectly fine from a HR standpoint, can't see it being closed except maybe after I answer the question ha.

Answer: dissolve in small amount of cold water, filter, evaporate solution on Pyrex, (no heat) scrape up resulting crystals.

this will only really work to remove apap or w/e u have in it and other water insolubles. Water soluble cuts will be present in the powder

well cocaine is soluble in water (the hydrochloride salt is anyway, but I think if it's cut with APAP it might not even be cocaine) and paracetamol is not, so dissolving in water then filtering will remove a lot of paracetamol from the coke if you really want to. You'll have to evaporate the cocaine solution in a dish afterwards tho. WHAT IS LEFT IN THE FILTER IS NOT COKE, IT'S PARACETAMOL. THE WATER YOU GET OUT THE FILTER CONTAINS COCAINE.

I get why if you're coke was really cut to shit it's a good idea to get paracetamol out because it clogs your nose and blocks absorption

If you meant codeine then direct your attention to this link: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/272847-COLD-WATER-EXTRACTION-made-simple(r)