• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How to remember more on Xanax?

2skeed

Bluelighter
I've recently been taking a 2mg bar or a 1mg half bar at least with a combination of either cannabis or a few beers. I have little or no recollection of the memories while I'm on it. I realize that mixing it with alcohol causes black outs almost always but is there a way to do it and still remember the events that occurred the next day? Usually I take the whole 2mg bar and chew it up for maximum effect. I was thinking maybe taking half a bar, and waiting ten minutes before taking the other half. Or taking a full bar and just swallowing it and not chewing it. I like smoking weed and cigarettes when I'm on Xanax but i don't think they cause the black outs. Any suggestions on how to be high off of Xanax but still be able to recollect most events the next day? Thanks in advance!

As far as I'm aware xanax doesn't get you "high" in the same way for example heroin or alcohol gets you high. I would not recommend abusing benzos and instead I'd rather keep them for when you actually need them. I've done my fair share of benzos+alcohol+dxm etc. Combos and I can tell you I could've died many times from the stupid shit I did. Benzos aren't fun to abuse anyway after a while, even less if you don't remember any of it.

Tl;dr benzos are not drugs to fuck with

^This, dont drink in combination with benzos or this will just happen. Pretty common knowledge.

yarrr so you seek the hidden benzodiazYAAARRRR-apine's hidden treasures? If you find yourself having to try and enjoy em after a week or two's worth of doses then you're probably just not wired to appreciate the service they're providing at this point in time. It took me awhile to figure this out, too, to the point where I realised I only really truly appreciate them is for their hypnotic(sleep-aid) effect, or, the major one which is to come off just about anything else.

I never trife(d) with too much alcohol on 'em. That's the direct cause of blackin' out, and alprazolam isn't the most user-friendly benzo to be 'not-trying-to-black-out' from.

I came from disassociates to psychedelics to weed to stimulants to opiates, naturally my brain was expecting/craving that rapid onset of a stimulant or the familiarity of an opiate; as opposed to (what I imagine) a heavy herb smoker or ritualistic benzo taker having that 'prompt' already so when a benzo does begin to alter the brain it comes tenfold more appreciated and sought after. It's just my theory why some people just don't feel like they get what they want or need out of benzos in general - I always wanted to make a thread/ask about this in particular but I'm sure there is one via the Search function.. and it probably renders me 90% wrong. Oh well.

/combination fuelled over-compensated reply finish.

Drinking with benzos definitely does not help your situtation there. Like SKL said, take less of one or both. Theres no real antidote to a benzo blackout besides having friends around to tell you what you did...

Last time I did benzos I ended up in jail. smh :|

Like a lot of folks here, Xanax doesn't produce a "high" for me. Or anyone I know. It suppresses anxiety and can act as a sedative. So unless you're taking it for those reasons, I'd skip the benzos for recreation.

I have only ever felt a "high" from benzos a few times. I have to take them for intense anxiety and sleep. The "high" to me is the absence of obsessive thinking that causes me to do compulsive things. When I take them, which I only take them when I need them, I tend to be able to live a "normal" life. I do not understand people taking them to try to find some mysterious high. You will not achieve it, and the only high comes from not feeling anxiety for a short time, or sleeping regularly.

Please just don't do this. I don't need more people making fools out of themselves making it harder for me to get my meds.

I get a very enjoyable high from them, I just wish I could remember more of it. The parts I do remember are pretty amazing though

How are they amazing? Chances are your stumbling around making an ass of your self. I Wouldnt want to take xanax unless I really needed it. Just doesn't feel good, sometimes it makes me feel like a zombie.

The answer to your question is lower your dose. Blacking out isn't fun and there's nothing you can do to stop it other than lowering dose