• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin How to reduce amount in urine

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissManders

Greenlighter
Long story short I'm getting a Piss drug test tomorrow for heroine. Told the agent ordering the test that I use recreationally in small amounts. Truth is I smoke about half a gram a day. They said the test will show if I'm a heavy user or in smaller amounts as I claim. How can I make it so appears I'm taking smaller amounts/not as often as I actually am. Drink a shit ton of water? Grapefruit or cranberry juice?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Time + a stinger + 3 or 4 days + water + pissalot

sorry but there is no much info about heroin metabolization, but opiats generally tend to have low half life near 3 hours and direction of action of 6 hours so just stop taking it now and mostly you will be fun , you can also dont go to them tomorow and say you was sick or something because with 3 hours half life every hour is important.
I have to go tomorrow or be in serious serious trouble. Thank you for the information hun

Vinegar? I think that's a myth; but apparently there's a trick w/ gelatin?

Niacin also a myth I believe

The difference between regular use and recreational use is a matter of opinion.

You'll either test positive or you won't, and they already know you use heroin, so there's not much point stressing yourself out about it.

Testing is often bullshit, but hope whatever's going on works out for you.

As someone else stated level of usage really is a matter of opinion. If the drug screen is GC/MS Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry and sent to a lab they will be able to see levels in urine. But like I said who deems what levels as “abuse” ? Seems like they’re bluffing and they’re probably just going to say you use a lot

As someone else stated level of usage really is a matter of opinion. If the drug screen is GC/MS Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry and sent to a lab they will be able to see levels in urine. But like I said who deems what levels as “abuse” ? Seems like they’re bluffing and they’re probably just going to say you use a lot
This is for CPS. I'm not sure what's going to happen. I just know that she said they can see the levels in my urine and that they'll know whether I'm using heavy amounts or just enough to keep my colitis symptoms at bay like I claimed I was doing I drank a gallon of water and gonna drink another gallon before my appointment. I tried to not smoke so it will be nothing for 24 hours and less in my body but I started getting sick around 12 hours so I smoke w little bit. Like maybe a dime and am gonna drink this other gallon. My friend says that if I drink a lot of water the test will be inconclusive and they'll ask me to test again but idk how true that is. I guess whatever happens I need to get on methadone..I'm not ready whatsoever to get clean. Never tried methadone but if it helps me keep my kid and allows me to stay on something for my colitis pains then I'll do it

We do not give legal advice, nor do we advise people how to beat drug tests.

Reactions: CFC
But I'm not trying to beat it. I already know I'm going to fail and so does the worker. And wasn't asking legal advice either. Was just stating all that was said by the worker to me
We do not give legal advice, nor do we advise people how to beat drug tests.

This is for CPS. I'm not sure what's going to happen. I just know that she said they can see the levels in my urine and that they'll know whether I'm using heavy amounts or just enough to keep my colitis symptoms at bay like I claimed I was doing I drank a gallon of water and gonna drink another gallon before my appointment. I tried to not smoke so it will be nothing for 24 hours and less in my body but I started getting sick around 12 hours so I smoke w little bit. Like maybe a dime and am gonna drink this other gallon. My friend says that if I drink a lot of water the test will be inconclusive and they'll ask me to test again but idk how true that is. I guess whatever happens I need to get on methadone..I'm not ready whatsoever to get clean. Never tried methadone but if it helps me keep my kid and allows me to stay on something for my colitis pains then I'll do it

Please don't drink that much water. Depending on your body weight, 2 gallons in a relatively short time is definitely entering danger territory.
Too much and it'll screw up your bodies electrolytes. People have died this way.

As for methadone, different people have different opinions and different perspectives on what's right for them, but I can tell you that I wasn't ready to try to get entirely off opioids when I tried to get off heroin, and I have no doubt I'd never have managed to get off it at all without methadone. It's not perfect, it's not for everyone, but it can be a life saver for some of us.

But I'm not trying to beat it. I already know I'm going to fail and so does the worker. And wasn't asking legal advice either. Was just stating all that was said by the worker to me

Get on methadone. If you’re not ready to get
Clean but want structure or some sort of normalcy in your life (which sounds like you do for your child’s sake) it’ll be a smart decision. Keep your dose low and your options open you’ll thank yourself as will your wallet.

But yes, you are correct. Do not kill yourself drinking gallons of water, but this method will cause a diluted sample. If you are peeing more often than once an hour and it’s clear the levels of heroin will be very low. Best wishes and be safe; I hope it all works out with CPS. Sucks when they get involved if you really do have your stuff together. But if not
Methadone is a good option. Best wishes

Sorry folks, but this is quite clearly a "how can I cheat the test" type question and I'm gonna have to close it. It's not a question we can really field on the forums for a number of potential legal reasons, no matter how sympathetic some of us may be for your plight.

Take care MissManders - hopefully things turn out ok for you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.