• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How to properly prepare (Instant Release) Dexmethylphenidate (Focalin) to snort?

Pinkelephant96

Greenlighter
So for a research paper for my professor, I need help finding out how to properly prepare IR (Instant Release) Dexmethylphenidate (Focalin) to snort? Can you please give detailed instructions, I've been looking everywhere on the internet and could not find any information.

Welcome to Bluelight,
Other Drugs is the wrong forum for this question, we are not here to help you get as high as possible, just eat the focalin

I never said I was trying to get as high as possible. I'm seriously not even trying to get high, I'm just trying to get some information that I can not find anywhere.

I'm going to leave this open because I do think safely preparing a drug for your intended ROA is important. But just a warning, we don't allow SWIM. This includes asking for your friend, your professor, etc. And next time don't bump a bunch of old threads.

Last edited:
I'm going to leave this open because I do think safely preparing a drug for your intended ROA is important. But just a warning, we don't allow SWIM. This includes asking for your friend, your professor, etc.

I don't quite get it, how come you leave this thread open, even though it's more or less against the rules + it's more suited to BDD + he could just google it (just crush the pills into a very fine powder) while closing the thread about dangerous stamps. I know it's against the substance ID rule, but it could literally safe lives, isn't that what OD and Bluelight in general is about?

I don't quite get it, how come you leave this thread open, even though it's more or less against the rules + it's more suited to BDD + he could just google it (just crush the pills into a very fine powder) while closing the thread about dangerous stamps. I know it's against the substance ID rule, but it could literally safe lives, isn't that what OD and Bluelight in general is about?

This person has posted this 5 times, clearly they are really wanting an answer. I'd rather leave it open a bit and let them get some responses before closing it. There's been many other Focalin posts in OD before so there's precedent even though this is a very basic question. Re: stamp warning thread I closed, I personally agree with you to some extent but it's not my call to make. I have to enforce the rules as they're written. If there's a lot of interest I would be happy to bring it to senior staff and see of we can review it. PM me please if you have any further questions or responses so we don't derail the thread.

Edit: basically in the case of a new member I try and get their question answered while also informing them of the rules. Hope that makes sense.